FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

First Scorer Against The Dons

RiG

Who would you like to get the first goal against Aberdeen tomorrow?

Long term fans of Rory might want to see him net to shut up the doubters, Andy Barrowman to show he can make the step up, Mike Fraser because that would be funny...

Personally I would love to see another screamer from Duncan who would then run past the Dick Donald stand arms aloft in celebration before curving his run round to the ICT fans in the South Stand :rotflmao:

Over to you :thumb04:

Barrowman, because it would be reassuring for everyone if he proves that he can score at SPL level.

Personally I would love to see another screamer from Duncan who would then run past the Dick Donald stand arms aloft in celebration before curving his run round to the ICT fans in the South Stand :rotflmao:

We'll save that one for the injury time 3-2 winner.

Tokely to dribble past 8 players before unleashing a 40 yard strike past Langfield followed by a bow and salute for the Richard Donald Stand :rotflmao:

edited cause this forum doesnt like the shortened forename or Richard, how come you could write it RiG?

Edited by Libero

A last minute McGuire header would be good. 1-0, just imagine the headline. Former Don comes back to haunt and make history.

odds must be a 1,000,000 to 1 :rotflmao:

Dont care who scores so long as we do score !!!

[note: 'Dick' now removed from swear filter. We used a readymade filter and some words in it may have been allowed before. let us know of any anomalies you find during normal use of forum]

A last minute McGuire header would be good. 1-0, just imagine the headline. Former Don comes back to haunt and make history.

odds must be a 1,000,000 to 1 :rotflmao:

Don't think my heart will stand it if it's still 0-0 after 89 minutes - I'll be waiting for Lovell to teleport in from Grangemouth, pull off his Falkirk strip to reveal an Aberdeen shirt and stick the ball under Mikey

Rory to start and score for me - the sooner he gets off the mark, thebetter his chances of making it this season, IMO. If not Rory, then Barrowman.

Edited by alternative maryhill

Dont care who scores so long as we do score !!!

[note: 'Dick' now removed from swear filter. We used a readymade filter and some words in it may have been allowed before. let us know of any anomalies you find during normal use of forum]

I agree with the Canadian Dick.

Don't think my heart will stand it if it's still 0-0 after 89 minutes - I'll be waiting for Lovell to teleport in from Grangemouth, pull off his Falkirk strip to reveal an Aberdeen shirt and stick the ball under Mikey

Rory to start and score for me - the sooner he gets off the mark, thebetter his chances of making it this season, IMO. If not Rory, then Barrowman.

When i said last minute i ment last minute stoppage time. No time even to start after kicking off. Now that would be a dream come true.