FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

RANGERS -V- ICT : matchday thread

Scotty

HT Report on BBC says that 4 of the 5 goals were defensive errors (2 at least creditable to Proctor who played Miller onside and gave away the penalty) ..... ICT described as HORRENDOUSLY POOR

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've always supported Ike but please bring on Esson. We need someone with more confidence for the second half.

What's the record SPL defeat for any club?

Hopefully not 12-0 on 1st November 2008.

[sorry caleyonup, just read your message...]

Edited by alimci

That's 5.

These things happen. Its important to not let a habit start though, as my Mrs said.

These things happen... to sides managed by Craig Brewster. We went a season unbeaten against these under Charlie, ffs. And sod the "but who else would we get" talk, I'd take Robbo's left erse-cheek in preference to this clown.

Aways on a hiding to nothing in Glasgow against the old Firm. Looks like a torrid second half to come. We will just have to take this one on the chin.

Who had 10-0 in the prediction league?

Fantastic subs. Wood for Barrowman.....and Duff for McBain :rotflmao:

Rooney must be getting really fecked off. He's been our most dangerous looking striker everytime he's played, yet Barrowman, who's been mince since he arrived, and Wood get the nod before him.

There's a stroke of genius from Brewster....nothing to lose, should be changing the formation and he makes 2 like for like subs.

Take that back....we've gone 3 at the back, 6 across the middle and one up front!!!!

The commentator can't work out the formation, he isn't the only one.............

We lost 5-0 to Celtic did we not at Parkhead, and maybe CC was the manager but I'm not sure. We also created about eight really good scoring opportunities in that game and it could easily have finished 7-7 or similar.

Today is just a shambles though. Pick our MoM out of that lot.

There's a stroke of genius from Brewster....nothing to lose, should be changing the formation and he makes 2 like for like subs.

Take that back....we've gone 3 at the back, 6 across the middle and one up front!!!!

The commentator can't work out the formation, he isn't the only one.............

I think I worked it out.......it's a 9-0-1 formation

Rooney must be getting really fecked off. He's been our most dangerous looking striker everytime he's played, yet Barrowman, who's been mince since he arrived, and Wood get the nod before him.

I agree , Rooney shouldve deffo been first choice , Duff shouldve been on first half too

We lost 5-0 to Celtic did we not at Parkhead, and maybe CC was the manager but I'm not sure. We also created about eight really good scoring opportunities in that game and it could easily have finished 7-7 or similar.

Was 5-0 defeat at Parkhead last September with Brewster at the helm.

Yeah....am kinda thinking that a PotY poll for today may be a waste of time :rotflmao:

And to add insult to injury Rangers are now throwing on their kids to play against us!!!

Yeah....am kinda thinking that a PotY poll for today may be a waste of time :rotflmao:

And to add insult to injury Rangers are now throwing on their kids to play against us!!!

That one was forgivable as he had just started as manager. This isn't! for any team to lose with this margain is unacceptable.

I think Smith saw us taking on Duff and Wood and thought the same, then realised that it was his team that were 5-0 up

That has really got to be the last feckin straw. He has lost the dressing room months ago and now he has lost the feckin plot.