FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

How long can the Board hold their nerve?

rossfm

We will have all looked at the fixtures coming up and thought, as it goes not many points on offer here, with present form. Aberdeen H, Motherwell A, and Rangers H, to me looks like 1 point from a possible 9. Then on the 17th of Jan is the '6' pointer away to Hamilton.

Being negative my thoughts are the board might continue with Brewster until then, and if it goes wrong especially against Hamilton, Brewster will have to go. The fact is Brewster has experience of this problem, and has not learned from that mistake. How long will the Board wait if results do not change, I would look at the Rangers game as cut of point.

My feeling is Brewster and his coaching staff can not motivate this team, and waiting to mid Jan could be too late for the chance of someone quick to come in and get some fresh players in.

I don't want to read about players or managers in the papers this week talking about how much they need the support or any other cheap talk, we will give you support, I want to see Blood sweat for the cause from each player.

Aberdeen H, Motherwell A, and Rangers H, to me looks like 1 point from a possible 9.

IMO we will be lucky even to get 1 point. there isn't one easy game in that list.

if we were to fail get any points i reckon the board should step in and say enough is enough, BREW OUT.

I urge everyone who is not currently happy with anything going on at ICT at the moment to write or e.mail the club to make your feelings known.

Keep the letter/e.mails simple by stating your dissatisfaction and asking that the club take your views on board along with the views of the many others who share them. I know how these things work and if people try to go in to too much detail/depth then it only gives the club an excuse to pick holes and ignore the real issues.

I would also suggest that you copy the Supporters Trust in to your communications and if you want then you can also copy in myself so that we can keep track of how many e.mails are going to the club (not that I don't trust them to acknowledge everyone)

Club - info@ictfc.co.uk

Supporters Trust - info@ictsupporterstrust.co.uk

Me - donald@caleythistleonline.com

Use the Subject Line to mark your communication for the attention of the Board of Directors.

Again, please keep your communications simple and, although emotions are running high, please try and keep them civil.

This quote is from CaleyD, GBlackhallict I would ask that you please mail ICT BoD and let them know how you feel. No need to demand immediate action just make sure they know your feelings.

I urge everyone who is not currently happy with anything going on at ICT at the moment to write or e.mail the club to make your feelings known.

Keep the letter/e.mails simple by stating your dissatisfaction and asking that the club take your views on board along with the views of the many others who share them. I know how these things work and if people try to go in to too much detail/depth then it only gives the club an excuse to pick holes and ignore the real issues.

I would also suggest that you copy the Supporters Trust in to your communications and if you want then you can also copy in myself so that we can keep track of how many e.mails are going to the club (not that I don't trust them to acknowledge everyone)

Club - info@ictfc.co.uk

Use the Subject Line to mark your communication for the attention of the Board of Directors.

Again, please keep your communications simple and, although emotions are running high, please try and keep them civil.

This quote is from CaleyD, GBlackhallict I would ask that you please mail ICT BoD and let them know how you feel. No need to demand immediate action just make sure they know your feelings.

Birdog - ya dissapoint me - these cnuts know the situation - Brew must have some sort of hold on them :015: - and now we have Robbo and Orion entering the fray - anybody would think that there is an internal power struggle developing between Tulloch and Orion - I thought that had been settled :rotflmao: :thumb04: - not that i would know anyway ?

Oh my god - it is true - Duncan shearer is a plant. :018: ;) :lol:

Come on Orion.

Club - info@ictfc.co.uk

yes birddog no need to demand immediate action, its not as if every points a prisoner at the moment and were up to our necks in sh!te. we wouldnt want to upset mr sutherland. how about,

dear mr sutherland and co,

sorry to be any trouble but but just thought i'd let you know that i'm feeling a bit down at the moment and believe it may be mr brewster and your kind selves thats the cause. i realise your all quite busy sorting out the p45's for all the tulloch staff but any chance of giving one to brewster and malky as well before i cut my own throat with a blunt scissors

yours etc etc

Edited by caleyonup

11 am at the Caledinian Stadium, Sutherland, Fraser & Bennet meet.

Brewster arrives in his club BMW 5 series, leaves with a glum face and a ' no comment ' to the press 15 minutes later, a press conference is called for 2pm......

Wait a mo'.. just feckin woke up...