FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

FAO ICT PR Department

stevico1

As I am sure you are aware a number of fans (this means people that care about the club) have sent you an email with their concerns regarding the current state of ICT, this might come as a surprise to you in your current lofty position but an emailed cut and paste has caused more apathy from the fans than satisfaction.

The fans (us, if you care) are wondering why the club decide in such difficult times to decide to answer the fans in cut and paste method rather than a real answer from the Chairman of DOF.

We are not asking for miracle answers but a reaction from those that make decisions at the club would be nice!!!

Edited by stevico1

As I am sure you are aware a number of fans (this means people that care about the club) have sent you an email with their concerns regarding the current state of ICT, this might come as a surprise to you in your current lofty position but an emailed cut and paste has caused more apathy from the fans than satisfaction.

The fans (us, if you care) are wondering why the club decide in such difficult times to decide to answer the fans in cut and paste method rather than a real answer from the Chairman of DOF.

We are not asking for miracle answers but a reaction from those that make decisions at the club would be nice!!!

Unfortunately PR at Castle Bennett really does mean per rectum.

Guest WynessLegend

Can't really fault them.

I'd ignore you.

Be grateful for your cut and paste.

Can't really fault them.

I'd ignore you.

You really are a very boring man, there is a difference, I am not really interested if you would ignore me as I wouldnt ask your opinion in the first place

Edited by stevico1

Guest Spectre

With all due respect if you write to any business you are unlikely to get a personal response from the people at the top.

With all due respect if you write to any business you are unlikely to get a personal response from the people at the top.

That might well be the case but if I had a number of customers totally hacked of and it was likely to effect the bizz I would take the trouble to write to them

Can't really fault them.

I'd ignore you.

You really are a very boring man, there is a difference, I am not really interested if you would ignore me as I wouldnt ask your opinion in the first place

TO the mann

I wrote in the English I was taught in Inverness High School, because I CARE about the club. Surely if a good Cheap, no transfer with a good recommend, His record.... I repeat 17 goals in 17 games, he is worth a look, I would even pay the fare, January looks closer. His knees are not shot 24 years old, doesn't drink/ smoke, just wants a chance

According to the ICT Code of Practice you should have received a response to your enquiry within 14 days unless there are some special circumstances.

Remember, the club "...will consult our supporters on a regular basis both through the Supporters Trust meetings and ongoing direct communication. Supporters who are not members of this Trust will be consulted through informal activities."

So, those who never received a reply must have made a mistake on the stadium address, the stamp fell off, your return address was not enclosed/legible, or "unless circumstances which renders our administration unable to respond."

Please try to remember, that ICT "...will continually seek to improve the quality of service we provide for our supporters. We (ICT) seek to achieve the highest level of service to all our supporters.We (ICT) will treat all our customers in a professional and courteous manner."

According to the ICT Code of Practice you should have received a response to your enquiry within 14 days unless there are some special circumstances.

Remember, the club "...will consult our supporters on a regular basis both through the Supporters Trust meetings and ongoing direct communication. Supporters who are not members of this Trust will be consulted through informal activities."

So, those who never received a reply must have made a mistake on the stadium address, the stamp fell off, your return address was not enclosed/legible, or "unless circumstances which renders our administration unable to respond."

Please try to remember, that ICT "...will continually seek to improve the quality of service we provide for our supporters. We (ICT) seek to achieve the highest level of service to all our supporters.We (ICT) will treat all our customers in a professional and courteous manner."

In other words. "we just hit the delete button normally and have a fairly well used waste paper bin"

the point is moot as a response was received, but the ICT code of practice is bogus as the club licensing documentation from UEFA (which we are obliged to follow) states 7 days