FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Anybody going to Motherwell

thebigyin

Tempted for the trip down but may have to pass if can't get a babysitter.

My Brewster Out flag will be in tow should the board not act as they should before then.

Have put Brewster GTF on my christmas present list but stop believing in santa years ago. Will still be there to support the lads but NOT brewster.

ALWAYS there to support the lads, and they need it right now...

Well done to those who joined in getting behind the team throughout the match yesterday. A clear indication that we are all Pro ICT and Anti-Brew...

Is there any decent parking space at/near fir park? I'll prob take the car if i do go.

I'm contemplating going, but not sure if I'll put ym self through the torture of not so desirable "tactics" that Brewster enjoys employing.

Hopefully the lads can put an end to this losing streak though!

Edited by Iain

Guest aldalzz

the motherwell social club is good crack, good supporters down there, might go just to hurl abuse at the idiot in charge, 4 home wins in a year is it still. like watching gretna.

Will be there. Travelling up straight from Christmas at the mother-in-law's so will probably be in the mood for a couple of scoops in Jack Daniels' (or is is Johnnie Walker's?) or the Social Club. It can't be worse than the second half on Saturday surely - or if it is, we will certainly witnessing the last act in the Brewster farce.

Wont be going as working and the fact that I think Brew will be in charge for the last time on Saturday i am not too bothered. My next game is the Rangers game as I actually have time off (shock horror) and I look forward to seeing the new ICT manager at that game. After that I will be full of cheer and ready for a great day out come the Hamilton game.