FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Stand up and be counted

thebigyin

I went to Glasgow over xmas to stay with friends so took in the motherwell game. I was gob smacked, it was dreadful, it was sunday league football. It was a team in turmoil, no one knew what the other was doing. Players were playing out of position and they were always shouting at each other when things went wrong.

Caley Thistle, the team that could give anyone a game, not now, WHY?

Brewster plain as, he states that a small groud of fans are unhappy. Wrong!! Ninety percent i would say. I voiced my feelings of Brewster at Motherwell and got told by a lady behind me to "shut up". The rest applauded, why is it that the majority of fans sit and moan about brewster but do nothing.

Rangers on sunday. If Motherwell is anything to go by 0-6 is on the cards. I hope not but as ever i live in hope of an I.C.T victory.

I'm a caley fan, and find no enjoyment in slagging off a manager in front of the team but what choice do i have if i want to get my feelings over. So on sunday 0-5 down (I hope not but be realistic) what are YOU going to do. Sit and moan? OR STAND UP AND BE COUNTED.

The Bigyin

Q."Do you think Football is a matter of life and death?"

A."No it's more important than that."

Bill Shankly

I think many of us agree with your sentiments BigYin but there is a myriad of threads already discussing this: