FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Guess the player & the game..........?

Richard_Fairbrass

I posted it on another clubs forum a few weeks back about how Brew had lost the players respect.

It was a very important game for ICT. During the previous game a certain player had tweaked his hammy. During a fitness test on the Friday before the game both the physio & Doc advised Brew that the said player shouldn't be risked. Brew asked the player and the player told Brew he didn't want to play if there was any risk of him making the injury worse. Brew said he had take the risk and told the player he was playing on Saturday.

During the first half the player pulled his hammy again and didn't make it out for the 2nd half. Brew gave the player a complete dressing down, telling him how he shouldn't have played, how he'd conned the fans, the management, his team mates and himself etc etc - then fined him his appearance money. Now, if the player had hid is injury then fair enough BUT the physio, the doc and the player ALL told Brewster he shouldn't be risked and the player argued that the fine was very unfair - so Brew fined him again.

That was the 1st of the willy nilly fines for no reasons that resulted in Brewster losing the dressing room.

Now the question is - What player did it all start with and what game did it take place in? Trust me it's not an obvious choice!!

I posted it on another clubs forum a few weeks back about how Brew had lost the players respect.

It was a very important game for ICT. During the previous game a certain player had tweaked his hammy. During a fitness test on the Friday before the game both the physio & Doc advised Brew that the said player shouldn't be risked. Brew asked the player and the player told Brew he didn't want to play if there was any risk of him making the injury worse. Brew said he had take the risk and told the player he was playing on Saturday.

During the first half the player pulled his hammy again and didn't make it out for the 2nd half. Brew gave the player a complete dressing down, telling him how he shouldn't have played, how he'd conned the fans, the management, his team mates and himself etc etc - then fined him his appearance money. Now, if the player had hid is injury then fair enough BUT the physio, the doc and the player ALL told Brewster he shouldn't be risked and the player argued that the fine was very unfair - so Brew fined him again.

That was the 1st of the willy nilly fines for no reasons that resulted in Brewster losing the dressing room.

Now the question is - What player did it all start with and what game did it take place in? Trust me it's not an obvious choice!!

He fined himself....???? :rotflmao:

Brewster - note to self for next managerial job if one ever comes along...

"After great win in first game of season, don't **** off the entire team after the second game"

Here, I can tell yous all a lot worse than that now Brewsters gone and there will be no risks of fines :rotflmao: :thumb04:

Please do!

Just who are ya mr fairbrass?

Myself :rotflmao: :018:

I was going to print a story how Brewster lied to a player (which I witnessed) then spoke the biggest heap of shyte the next day to all the press about it. It's true but could probably cause trouble so I'll save that for another day - PM me and I'll tell you that way!

CaleyD and (I think) Immortal Howden Ender know who I am - lets just say I'm an arab with a huge dislike of Brewster and I regret the day he scored the winner in the cup final. United hero/legend my arse :thumb04:

Who was the player?

Look to the start of the post - kencar guessed the player and game

Edited by Richard_Fairbrass

Myself :rotflmao: :018:

I was going to print a story how Brewster lied to a player (which I witnessed) then spoke the biggest heap of shyte the next day to all the press about it. It's true but could probably cause trouble so I'll save that for another day - PM me and I'll tell you that way!

CaleyD and (I think) Immortal Howden Ender know who I am - lets just say I'm an arab with a huge dislike of Brewster and I regret the day he scored the winner in the cup final. United hero/legend my arse :thumb04:

Who was the player?

Are you Arab4Ever?

Myself :rotflmao: :thumb04:

CaleyD and (I think) Immortal Howden Ender know who I am - lets just say I'm an arab with a huge dislike of Brewster and I regret the day he scored the winner in the cup final. United hero/legend my arse :018:

Who was the player?

When you say an Arab, does that mean a supporter, or a player?

Are you Barry Wilson? (i think he was a big DU fan)