Ict -v- Celtic : Matchday Thread

Scotty

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Butcher has just been on Setanta - laffing and joking but clearly cheesed off - may be his honesty but says that the starting line up is a big gamble, Cowies' move made for a last minute switch, inferring that too many players had injuries or werent match fit, pointed out that the team didnt really know each other. :rotflmao:

What the feck - Another TOTAL feckin indictment on our Board of Muppets. They must have had a hand in this. Taking in players who arent match fit - as was clear to us - and playing them before this game - But Zadi at full back !!!! Proctor in rite midfield !!! Foran wide left and Imrie up front !!

I can see a bit of the logic in Proctor but he hasnt played there fer yonks and is drained of confidence.

What about Vigurs ? And what about Barry Wilson - sitting in the Setanta studio and clearly inferring that he didnt want to go and wishes he was back !!

FECK THE BOARD. Lets hope Butcher can fire up this Mottley crew cos if I was Strachan I would be rubbing my hands, going at us from the start, playing down the flanks and going to kill us off early doors.

Time to all feckin pray.

Edited by IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Butcher has just been on Setanta - laffing and joking but clearly cheesed off - may be his honesty but says that the starting line up is a big gamble, Cowies' move made for a last minute switch, inferring that too many players had injuries or werent match fit, pointed out that the team didnt really know each other. :rotflmao:

What the feck - Another TOTAL feckin indictment on our Board of Muppets. They must have had a hand in this. Taking in players who arent match fit - as was clear to us - and playing them before this game - But Zadi at full back !!!! Proctor in rite midfield !!! Foran wide left and Imrie up front !!

I can see a bit of the logic in Proctor but he hasnt played there fer yonks and is drained of confidence.

What about Vigurs ? And what about Barry Wilson - sitting in the Setanta studio and clearly inferring that he didnt want to go and wishes he was back !!

FECK THE BOARD. Lets hope Butcher can fire up this Mottley crew cos if I was Strachan I would be rubbing my hands, going at us from the start, playing down the flanks and going to kill us off early doors.

Time to all feckin pray.

Board are an embarrassment - particularly DoF!

Tide is beginning to swing - Zadi looks very, very dodgy - Imrie sums up his season - great challenge, powers forward, beats three defenders and then - an abysmal pass. Proctor and Rosscoe are double teaming McGeady well and Barrowman is really running the line well. But so far we are compressing everything into midfield and there is no tempo to the game - which is what we want.

Tide is beginning to swing - Zadi looks very, very dodgy - Imrie sums up his season - great challenge, powers forward, beats three defenders and then - an abysmal pass. Proctor and Rosscoe are double teaming McGeady well and Barrowman is really running the line well. But so far we are compressing everything into midfield and there is no tempo to the game - which is what we want.

Imre is one of the most frustrating players i have ever seen if he had a final ball he would be some player

10 minutes to go - Still giving us good as we get and Pavel almost sneaked in at the back post - fer once Boruc blocked well. Apart from the Samaras miss we have looked the better team. Fraid our rite flank looks brittle as Foran is clearly not match fit - suspect he will not last long in the second half - but almost scored as I type from yet another fine Imrie foray. We are beginning to drop deeper and Imrie has no support going forward.

The wee nip baloons it over the crossbar as Cellic persist on targetting our rite. Thank feck Strachan evidently doent know about Zadi !! Ginger **** Robson gets booked :rotflmao: :thumb04: We are certainly missing Cowie fer the dead balls. But defensively we look a lot tighter - Munro and Pavel are begiining to look like a fine partnership and Tokely is evidently on a leash.

Imrie is MOM by a mile but please hook Zadi. :018: