Ict -v- Celtic : Matchday Thread

Scotty

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

controversial i know, but i think we are being a tad harsh on Zadi..i dont think he's the worst player on the park

probably because almost everything looks to be coming down the right at Proctor / Tokes

controversial i know, but i think we are being a tad harsh on Zadi..i dont think he's the worst player on the park

Cue - Specsaver advert - who is our other candidate/s ? - Proctor / Black / Tokely - Proctor isnt protecting Rosscoe - Black is anonymous - Tokely is toiling.

Imrie playing a blinder. Pavels at the back really looks the player we've been missing for so long. Tokely had one or two scares but still pretty imposing. Black and Duncan fighting for everything, despite his supposed 'no interest' from one or two posters on here.

Zadi is sssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooo much a winger it's quite frankly laughable he's been in defence all his playing career. Proctor easily our worst player. Doing nothing in midfield, rarely helping out Tokley and being outmuscled clearly displaying the lie that he's a centre-back. Barrowman's ok but Foran is showing him how the position should be played, even though he's on the left most of the time and Barrowman in the middle.

Let's hope Killie don't follow up their interest - Imrie so much man-of-the match for us.

I hate to say this - but hope somebody has warned Butch about the five minute period following half time !! :rotflmao:

But this game is still there fer the taking - I really hope that we protect our left in this half as it will be a miracle if it isnt targetted - but with Cellic having to toil in mid week - this game is still there fer the taking - lets hope that we can maintain the momentum, keep the game tight and compacted and - most importantly - keep our concentration and dont gift anything.

Time to go back to the Prayer mat - which is looking a bit threadbare but the gods are smiling so far - February was always a good month anyway.

COME ON CALEY THISTLE.

Yip - Cellic go fer the throat and actually try the same ploy down the left as the Huns did !! And it was almost Black who made a bit of space but shanked it. Then Imrie and Barrowman combine well. Thats five minutes gone and hooray - we took it to them. What a refreshing change !!

Cellic are still persevering down the left - thank feck. Zadi has had one touch so far. But all their gifted players are left footed - good job Brew isnt their manager as they would all be playing on the rite !! :thumb04: :rotflmao:

Imrie breaks free but has a rush of blood and skies it. Hopefully Rooney fer Barrowman soon. The defence is holding a really good, tight line. Blackie gets a yellow card but is he up fer it or what - or to up fer it - dilemna Mr TB.

This game is going away from us a bit 70/30 % possession fer Cellic - Foran down with cramp and has faded out - must be Vigurs shurely ?

We are really wasting good dead ball situations today. Game beginning to be a bit end to end which may not suit us. What a feckin clearance off the line - BY ZADI :rotflmao: Cellic are still going down the left constantly.

Rooney fer Barrowman - TB evidently got my txt - but he replied that he was thinking about gambling with Eric.

OOPs - Robson just put Zadi on his erse twice !!

We are really wasting good dead ball situations today. Game beginning to be a bit end to end which may not suit us. What a feckin clearance off the line - BY ZADI :rotflmao: Cellic are still going down the left constantly.

Rooney fer Barrowman - TB evidently got my txt - but he replied that he was thinking about gambling with Eric.

He just got you second text IHE Vigurs coming on

i have suggested Eric fer Imrie with 5-10 minutes to go - Aaargh what a miss by Imrie and then Cellic almost score - second txt - tighten it up TB - go fer it late on.

i have suggested Eric fer Imrie with 5-10 minutes to go - Aaargh what a miss by Imrie and then Cellic almost score - second txt - tighten it up TB - go fer it late on.

Couldn't make it up! :rotflmao:

Even by your standards that was quite remarkable IHE :thumb04:

Couldn't make it up! :rotflmao:

And he is going to score

Feck me - he was close - FOUR minutes injury time - Get to Feck :thumb04:

Great point, team looked like a team, worked for each other all over the park. Great to see. Not the finished article but a great start to our survival bid. :rotflmao:

Here, here to that. Really proud of all our boys this afternoon. Bring on the Arabs !