FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ian Black

What are you talking about!!!Lets all just lie down in the middle of the road and let all the other spl teams drive all over us.You can all fight over whos blowing the candles out on Blacks leaving cake and ill tell you what?- we can all have a caption comp for his first goal against us when he kisses his hearts badge.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez, 'seasoned'. Now I'm depressed. Nah, not really - age is just a number (just getting to be a bigger number all the time)

Not quite sure what you mean there* but I do support Black's team (Inverness) but I won't be supporting his next one. I'll reminisce about THAT penalty and how good he was for us but I fully expect Black at Hearts to come back and clatter Duncan or whoever in the first few minutes and be resoundingly boo-ed for it. Quite right too. Just as I expect for Wyness, Dargo etc to try to score against us. Probably more so ICT than everyone else. But he hasn't gone yet.

Friendly rivalry (as opposed to hateful bigotry) is the lifeblood of football (and there you were thinking it was history and romance).

*but I did support Black over Brew as I thought Brew was wrong to drop our best player and a terrible manager to boot.

And theres me thinking you had a football brain gringo jr.Wednesday was a fantastic result for my team.But i reserve the right to slag off soon to be ex players without a slap on the wrists by the sheep majority.

mbv............can you please remove the huge chip from your shoulder, you are depressing me.

And try leaving a space after every full stop.

thank you.

That's all.

sheep majority

???

Cue one of the songs from that night...

OH FLUFFY SHEEP, ARE WODNERFUL, OH FLUFFY SHEEP ARE WONDERFUL

THEY'VE GOT WOOL AND AN :rotflmao:

OH FLUFFY SHEEP ARE WONDERFUL......

You reserve the right? hahahaha. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion last i heard.

I just dont see any logic as to why you would cheer any player on the park if ultimately they wont be there forever. As someone said earlier, do you boo or slag off any player on loan, as ultmately they wont be here next season.

do you hate Kerr, Foran and Odiambo because they have perhaps kissed the badge of another club before, and will untimately kiss the badge of another in future? or do you get behind them because they currently play for ICT?

Christ its coming from all angles now. (space) The correcting grammar one is quite refreshing though.Most posts on here have grammatical errors although it takes a certain type to point them out.And is not loving Ian Black a "chip on my shoulder"?

Not at all mann4the job i just feel particularly strongly about the black issue.Forums are about differing views or else life would be fairly boring.Believe me i get more het up about my sons mates spewing in the "guest bedroom"

I agree. Blackie is still very much an ICT player and not away anywhere till the end of the season. Sounds like a hun in disguise. Blackie has probably ensured our survival so will have legendry status if that indeed proves to be the case. With a bit of luck he will also score the goal that helps us qualify for Europe via the Scottish cup.... starting tomorrow hopefully :rotflmao:

Oh and mbvmorning. get over yourself. Your not even being constructive.

Edited by Slip1970

mbv moaning is only having his say, and quite rightly so, and there have been many detractors of Black fer months - even before his Jam Tart decision. I can appreciate that some fans bemoan the fact that he is moving on. Personally I detest these pre contracts and I do actually feel that if you want to go elsewhere you should go immediately or wait till the summer to finally decide. It was just a matter of time before Blackie moved up anyway.

I feel that Brewster was the reason that Black decided to call it a day - BUT despite my reticence regarding pre contracts we really needed / need Black to save ourselves form the drop. I had no doubt - like Dods - that he was professional enuff to do the business. I reckon Cowie was in the same boat - Black would still be the first name on my sheet this season - or at least until we were safe. If we were mid table and heading to safety I would be considering shutting the door on Black and letting future players play. But I hope he bows out at Hampden.

It is not as if he is a Wayne feckin Rooney.

Manfer a midfield general? You mean a middle-aged general. :thumb04:

And you should hear the things he says about Scarlet's typing. Streuth,he was telling me in the chatroom in front of all the lovely young things that I should get a key board like those calculators where the space between the keys is ...well...very large. I mean where is the respect for his elders these days. I was black affronted so ah wuz.

:rotflmao: MBwhatever--just take it all in your stride and don't take yourself too seriously and just give the saucy monkey as good as you get. That's what I say...

sheep majority

???

do you hate Kerr, Foran and Odiambo because they have perhaps kissed the badge of another club before, and will untimately kiss the badge of another in future? or do you get behind them because they currently play for ICT?

i thought only eric was on loan,i thought kerr+foran actually signed for us??

Guest birdog

sheep majority

???

i thought only eric was on loan,i thought kerr+foran actually signed for us??

No mention of a loan in that quote, I think the point is that Kerr and Foran may well be signed for us but only on short term contracts as they obviously want to make a move on if circumstances at TCS do not suit them. Therefore whilst Black is an ICT player who will defintately be leaving us he has more history and tie to ICT than the others yet people want him out of the squad but are willing to back players who could well be described as mercenaries for their apparent willingness to come here for the relegation scrap without commiting any long term future to ICT.

I say support every man who pulls on that shirt for us regardless of how long they may be at the club and especially remember that to the club every player has their price even if they wanted to stay. Remember Wilson?

Edited by birdog

wasnt sure what to think when he signed for hearts but blame brewster as he never liked blackie but think he wouldve become a great player under big butcher but not sue he will be as good in hearts team of players fron other countries who he wont understand

perhaps this 'fan' has a soft spot for Rangers and is holding a grudge against the man that sank them on Wednesday?

Just a thought....

perhaps he was one of the numpties behind me, on wednesday night. he is a young lad with a family to support, football is a short career, he is trying hard to secure their future as we would all do, I read the sun this morning and my friend tells me it is accurate, I for one hope we can do something.

Why oh why is there always somebody who's got to rain on our parade :D

Cant you just be happy for us :018:

We're off the bottom , Gers are off the top :thumb04: Simple as !!

Get over it :rotflmao:

OH & WELL DONE BLACKIE , YOU'RE A HERO ;) :lol: :015: :D :P :021: :D :D

Fantastic comments from Butcher, he really seems to be making the players feel wanted. Black is the one top quality player we have at the moment, I would love to see him here next season, but as Butch says, we are in limbo at the moment until it becomes clear where we will be plying our trade next season.

mbv, have a read over the forum rules please, a link is provided under the heading of site info at the top of the page.

2. General Posting

2.1 - Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users will not be tolerated and may lead to a warning.

2.8 - Members should post in a way which is consistent with normal writing. That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT (excessive use of capital letters) or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts. Members should also refrain from excessive use of ?TXT Speak?. Users consistently abusing this may be warned.

If you wish to continue the dispute, please do it by Private Message to keep the thread on topic, the subject of Ian Black, positive or negative, but not abusive.

Thanks.

I wish he was staying :rotflmao:

i may be wrong but i have heard that if we stay up he will stay as we have supposedly offered him double wages and it could happen cause his pre-contract with hearts isnt a legal document or something :thumb04:

lets hope this is true

SCOT-CARA-SPLASH_747192a.jpg

On behalf of Gillian and myself I would wish to :rotflmao: all the nomarks who doubted his committment to the cause.

IHE, I love it, I was there, with 3 numpties behind me, who whinged for 92 minutes, until my son told them to shut up, if not supporting the boys, why come, any way, a complete turn around the next minute, I kid myself he came over to us to celebrate, but I believe it was his dad he was looking for, spoke to him on the way out, nice man, said he did OKAY, very modest.

Is it a wish of some?

Are you saying you're Ian Black's mother?

or were you one of the numpties, didn't see his mum, was she there, but his dad is a nice man, supports Blackie well, there most games if not all of them and that is a fair trek.

Eh? No I wasn't there. And what's your obsession with these "numpties"? You've mentioned them three or four times!

Guest birdog

According to an article in the Sun today TB would like to persuade Ian Black to stay. I certainly hope that it's not more Sun lies but the article had lots of quotes from Butcher and seemed like a genuine interview.

I can't find the article online but will try to scan it later, the jist of things are that he'd like to look at the situation when we are safe from the drop. I also remember a quote from Black on the day the pre contract went public stating something along the lines of "it is up to the manager to change my mind" I started a thread on pre contracts at the time but the concensus of opinion was that pre contracts were a legally binding document, I can't find the thread either though :rotflmao:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

can players just change there mind even if they have signed pre-contracts with other clubs???

if they can is there any point of pre-contracts then. say theres a player and he hasnt being getting in the squad last few games then he signs a pre-contract with a club (say at the start of Jan) and then he is put in the squad and plays every game till end of season and now he wants to stay. i wonder can players buy them selfs out of it or maybe the club can