FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pavels On Loan

PAVELS MIHADJUKS hopes he isn?t forced to leave Caley Thistle in the summer ? after revealing he is only ON LOAN at the club.

Inverness had hoped to push through a permanent deal for the Latvian defender when he signed in January.

But Mihadjuks has told how FK Ventspils went back on their word that he could leave for free and instead agreed a short-term deal until May.

Ventspils could ask for him back after that and the news will shock fans of the Highland club after the 28-year-old?s star performances.

Mihadjuks said: ?In May I have to go back to Latvia, but I?d really like to stay here beyond then.

?I?m under contract with Ventspils until December and I don?t know if my club will ask for money in the summer.

?At the start they said they would let me leave for free, but then after I came over here and found a club they changed their mind and said it was only a loan.

?I was disappointed because it is my dream to keep on playing here and stay at Inverness for longer.

Guest birdog

Hardly shocking caleyblue, look HERE post #22

Are your powers failing in yer old age IHE?

Defender Pavels Mihadjuks, meanwhile, is on the move having agreed a loan to Scottish club Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC until 1 June.
Edited by birdog

Well at least we will get the benefit of his presence until the end of the season.

I always suspected that he might be off at the end of the season (and for a fee would have been better) as there are quite a few clubs out there who will be looking for decent centre-halfs next season (I can think of at least one from Glasgow) and he would be able to be purchased for a relatively small fee.

TB & MO would be insane to let Majics to leave. Good defenders are as hard to find as a good drummer

I hope the board(muppets) and the management(saviours) are on the same page as the fans( ?)

Edited by BornCaley

Guest Muir-Jaggie

i hope he is great till end of season but do we really want him to be GREAT GREAT that another club from down south will pick him up and sign him at the end of season

just keep up the good work!!!!!!

Guest Muir-Jaggie

lets hope that he has enough faith in us.

yeah but at the end of the day its all about money. another club offers him a bigger wage he'll go for sure

Guest birdog

From what I gather there were loads of chinese whispers and rumours and no clear statement - Not like our feckin muppets that - perhaps we can do a feckin swop for Zebidee - He may well do well on ****** pitches.

There may have been Chinese whispers Johndo but I posted a link to the official UEFA site (in more than one thread) yet most on this site decided to disregard the info I gave, whether this was due to me not being taken seriously (understandable) or due to everyone believing the self proclaimed experts that we were limited to a certain number of loan signings (that rule covers signings within the SPL) the fact remains that the facts were indeed reported by myself, people really need to learn how to filter the information available to them.

Edited by birdog

I would have simply have said that it was another case of poor communication from the club - There shouldnt be chinese whispers. And dont worry peeple on here often stick their heads in the sands - just look at how often certain posters argue against my undoubtable knowledge and inside knowledge - and end up with egg on their faces. :rotflmao:

Where has the confusion come from? Caley announced at ther time that Pavels has signed on loan until the end of the season. Perfectly understandable under the circumstances at the time. Bottom of the league, on a terrible run, not knowing if they were to be relegated bringing its financial impact. I do however think that the first indication that we are to be safe, we approach the Latvian club to purchase the player who has made the biggest impact out of our new arrivals in January. I say this as we arent losing goals again, where as we were still scoring. The main difference in team play is the more attacking tactics, but the most improvement is our defence.

just a thought, but if he is still under contract at Ventspils until December, we could first sign him on a pre contract at the end of the season and negotiate with Ventspils from there - ie Watford and Don Cowie, Ian Black and Hearts. SOMETIMES they will let the player go, sometimes not, but that will be where we have to start especially as Pavels clearly wants to be here! And as far as money is concerned I think he will be earning a lot more than at home.

Guest birdog

I would have simply have said that it was another case of poor communication from the club - There shouldnt be chinese whispers. And dont worry peeple on here often stick their heads in the sands - just look at how often certain posters argue against my undoubtable knowledge and inside knowledge - and end up with egg on their faces. :rotflmao:

Ah now I see what you are getting at, I can also see that your posting style is required on this board. Whilst those of us who would prefer that you posted direct and to the point posts, it is probably better to confuse us with posts like these than create conflict between yourself and those who like to bury their heads by skirting around the true issues and leading them to the (normally)obvious facts. A bit like teaching toddlers to speak using baby language.

From what I gather there were loads of chinese whispers and rumours and no clear statement - Not like our feckin muppets that - perhaps we can do a feckin swop for Zebidee - He may well do well on ****** pitches.

Why has the word 'Milton' been censored here?

Ah now I see what you are getting at, I can also see that your posting style is required on this board. Whilst those of us who would prefer that you posted direct and to the point posts, it is probably better to confuse us with posts like these than create conflict between yourself and those who like to bury their heads by skirting around the true issues and leading them to the (normally)obvious facts. A bit like teaching toddlers to speak using baby language.

My style is definitely unique - my posts (sometimes with the rare hidden meaning) are always honest, direct, formulated and with a clear rationale. It would appear that you are beginning to ail as some of the rest in that you may find it difficult to take that I am almost always proved completely right in the end. My style is enabling babies to walk using their intellect rather than using walking aids and/or being able to smile, get up and perservere if they fall over.

Guest birdog

My style is definitely unique - my posts (sometimes with the rare hidden meaning) are always honest, direct, formulated and with a clear rationale. It would appear that you are beginning to ail as some of the rest in that you may find it difficult to take that I am almost always proved completely right in the end. My style is enabling babies to walk using their intellect rather than using walking aids and/or being able to smile, get up and perservere if they fall over.

I have never said that you are not always completely right, I am merely pointing out that it would seem on this occassion you are attempting to add an "I told you so" to a story which was reported on months ago. I assumed (wrongly it would seem) that you were using this resurgence of an old story to lead the non believers onto your train of thought. It would now appear that since you posted this as a breaking news item that you are as far from touch as the rest of the users here or that you pick up on old news, present it at the time as some kind of heraldic vision then declare your mystikal prowess when the story re-emerges. Either way you are correct, my trust in your powers is ailing due to this very thread. You are no wiser nor more mystikal than the false prophets of the TCS towers. :thumb04:

This has been known for some time anyway, not exactly a shock that he is only on loan until the end of the season, anyone who knows east european football would know contracts end in December not the summer because they are in summer leagues. His agent has been touting him about ever since he came to Inverness whether that is with or without Pavels knowledge i have no idea, but the facts are he already has interest in England where he will be better off than in the SPL both financially and career wise, so unfortunately we do not have a cat in hells chance of pursuading him to stay with us beyond the end of this season if he has any ambitions to further his career, which is what i suspect he is doing moving away from Latvia in the first place.

English, Scandinavian or other Foreign clubs will pay money for him before we do and the Latvian club quite rightly will be able to haggle the price to suit them.