FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Falkirk Roll Call

davieB

im worried that this thread is falling out of contention already, low numbers then?

is there anywhere in glasgow where all the ict supportetrs can meet then all get the train to falkirk?

I think there will be a decent number there. Certainly miles better than we had at the likes of Motherwell, Love St and Killie earlier in the season. Would be nice to see the same turn out that we got for Hamilton, but without the reduced ticket prices and free buses I guess it's unlikely. I'll be there plus 2 or 3 - counting down the days already. There have been too many home games recently.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im worried that this thread is falling out of contention already, low numbers then?

is there anywhere in glasgow where all the ict supportetrs can meet then all get the train to falkirk?

Spoons on George Square?

That's where we went for the early sesh before the Hamilton game. So early we had to order some food just to get some drink!

Am well up for Saturday, can't wait.

Spoons on George Square?

That's where we went for the early sesh before the Hamilton game. So early we had to order some food just to get some drink!

:rotflmao: Its gotta be done.

Im headin through to Glasgow on the Friday night so i'll give ya a bell about meeting places etc?

Spoons on George Square?

It was pretty early nigeybear :rotflmao:

Spoons on George Square?

It was pretty early nigeybear :rotflmao:

Oh it was! You coming down on saturday, aye?

Guest charlesmurdoch

Proof that the rail service in this country is beyond idiotic.

"Cheap" advance single from Aberdeen to Falkirk is about ?22. Knowing that you can get even cheaper tickets by splitting your journey up on some routes (e.g. Glasgow - Perth - Dundee) I tried to single for Aberdeen to Stirling. Same type of ticket would cost me ?30 odd :rotflmao:

Probably cheaper getting an Advance Single to Edinburgh then heading to Falkirk from there!

Rig, just a thought, but is Mega Bus, Aberdeen /Stirling a cheaper possibility - with Stirling/Falkirk bus price unknown but it can't be that expensive.

na sorry but when i came up to inverness for the hibs game it was ?22.40 just to get up! ;) 7 hours to sit on ma arse 22.40!! goo luck on staurday! hope u hammer them :thumb04: :018:

Feck yer match - This is a case of "All on Board" - We are on a feckin REVENGE mission.

Sorted it for ya :rotflmao:

These b*****ds have knocked us out of 2 cups already, twie denying us a trip to Hampden.

They are a shower of f*ckin cheats, and didnt even try having a game off football last time we played them.

They are a complete and utter joke.

We have to beat them this weekend and send them spiralling further towards SFL next season.

Lets have it :thumb04:

Keen to see this game so myself and 2 or 3 mates are planning to go down,

Transport is the problem. We fancy a good social day out so the train from Inverness

at 6.45 a.m. does not seem like an option. Not keen on the official supporters bus as

the time for comfort stops are limited.

does anyone know of any private bus going down - like the Innes Bus; Big D's mini bus;; Social Club bus

or any other?

Guest Caleylass

Nah the Megabus would be Aberdeen - Dundee - Perth - Edinbugh. Unless there is a Citylink one on the go somewhere. Will have a gander.

No wonder people don't use public transport!

City Link run busses to Stirling from Aberdeen/Inverness alot cheaper than the train. Regular busses to Falkirk and you could prob get one near stadium. failing that walk along to train station (next door) and trains to Falkirk Grahamston every half an hour.......... hope that helps

sesh maclellan, sesh maclellan junior and sesh maclellan junior junior + uncle n cousin...the whole familys there lol!

This is arguably our biggest fixture since the 2003/2004 season all of almost 5 years ago. surely the sweetie rustlers will turn out in force.

If you guys are bringing a decent crowd down, it should make for a decent atmosphere.

There is only 400 tickets left for the (Main) West stand, 200 left for the Temp East and 30 left for half of the North stand (same stand as you guys), which means around 4600 sold for the home ends so far.

You lot may be interested to know our South stand construction is coming along nicely too, will help enclose the atmosphere thats normally lost to the Grangemouth sky! :rotflmao:

I'm guessing that 'South' means behind the goals? Isn't there a restriction on building opposite the main stand?

Yep, South is behind the other goals.

Its a bit of a red herring re a permanent East Stand. We can build a stand there no problem, in fact we can build anything we want there. What it will never be allowed is to have a BP Training Centre in it as its too close to well....the BP. :rotflmao:

To be honest, the only time that the BP were interested in space within the stadium was 6 years ago when it was being built. Non story.

An East stand at TFS isnt needed as we wont fill it, however, it would be nice 1 day to complete the stadium.

Edited to add - Here is a pic today of the South end courtesy of Ned on P&B....

P1010051.jpg

P1010052-1.jpg

Edited by Ceske Bairn