FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Reserves

DornochJAGGIE

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I wonder what will happen to theses players since they are getting rid of the reserve league. Cant see the club hanging on to all them maybe have to let a few go

From the official site, here is the ICT team

ICT Team

Esson

Gathuessi, Duff, Hastings, Byrne

Morais, Kerr, McBain, Vigurs

Odhiambo, Wood

Subs: Scott-Woodhouse, Morrison, Leslie, S.Sutherland

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Can I ask the question - is the Reserves league definitely being scrapped or is it just a proposal?

I think so :rotflmao: is that no why rangers and celtic are trying to get a B team going???

Can I ask the question - is the Reserves league definitely being scrapped or is it just a proposal?

I think so :rotflmao: is that no why rangers and celtic are trying to get a B team going???

no thats so they play a more competitive game each week

since our official site appears to be taking decades to put a reserve match report up heres one from the accies site:

The reserves suffered a late defeat at home to Inverness CT this afternoon. Despite leading through Stuart Taylor after only a couple of minutes, it was Filipe Morais in 88mins and Jamie Duff on 90mins who gave the highland side a 2-1 win. ICT also hit the bar in injury time. In what was an open and entertaining game, both sides had strong teams out and we lined up - Hall, McClenahan (Ormsby 62), Sheridan (Kirkpatrick 45), Gillespie, McQueen, Diatta, McGowan, Mensing ?, Gow, Quinn, Taylor (McAvoy 89)
Edited by Libero

Guest Muir-Jaggie

no thats so they play a more competitive game each week

So celtic and rangers wouldnt have a reserve team next season if there putting a B team in the 3rd division???

If there is a reserve league next season none of the old firm will be in it...

aye good to see the lad duff scoring. best way to remind terry butcher of his talents all be it goalscoring isnt probably one of them. however maybe he's useful for getting on the end of a corner/free kick (assuming thats how the goal was scored). munro certainly isnt. he got any from a set piece this season, anyone?