FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Post-split Roll Call!

Kylef

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loyal Army , WTF is that all about ?

Those who matter need no explanation, those who need an explanation do not matter.

Leaving a space before every punctuation mark.. Wtf is all tht about?

lol I'm sure by now most LOYAL fans know what loyal army is all about

Loyal Army , WTF is that all about ?

Those who matter need no explanation, those who need an explanation do not matter.

Leaving a space before every punctuation mark.. Wtf is all tht about?

lol I'm sure by now most LOYAL fans know what loyal army is all about

Its the " loyal " bit I dont really get .

It's been stolen from Midden, which makes me feel sick tbh

It has and always will be (in my eyes) "CALEY ARMY!!!" if these fans were so Loyal they would remember that...

I'll be at St Mirren this weekend and then at as many games as I can after that

Edited by Harry Chibber

It has and always will be (in my eyes) "CALEY ARMY!!!" if these fans were so Loyal they would remember that...

:rotflmao: <- Thistle fans reaction to the above post.

Screw St Mirren, I can think of another team that regularly uses the term 'Loyal', which is where my problem stems from.

Like it or loathe it, ICT are refereed to as Caley now a days. The merger happens well over 14 years ago now, most of the new, younger fans don't know of Thisle and Caledonian, only ICT.

Wrong !

Well St Midden used it long before us and I think Rangers use it as well... safer and more accurate to use Caley Army!!

To be fair I'll sing along with anything to generate some sort of noise from our support but that particular chant annoys the feck out of me

yes im sure the majority of the"loyal army" who stood many a night in the cold and wet on a wednesday night in the terrace does.

I'm gutted at having work commitments over the next 4 or so weeks, which will mean I can't make any of the first 4 games.

I'll be watching the Hamilton game on TV though and listening to the other games.

Managed to keep the Falkirk game free though. A small part of me would love to see it go down to that game (only if we win it!), as it'd be a sellout and huge celebration.

yes im sure the majority of the"loyal army" who stood many a night in the cold and wet on a wednesday night in the terrace does.

I'm not trying to suggest that I'm any more of a fan than any of the "loyal army" but it irks me that we are using the same chant used by St Mirren & Rangers fans (and one that they have used long before us). From my days in the lower divisions and when I had the time to make every game we used to always chant Caley Army but recently (the last 2/3 seasons) a younger portion of our support have started using "loyal army" and they may not have been around or remember the days when we used to chant "Caley Army" which seems a much more relevant chant.

As I said, I'll sing almost anything that generates some sort of noise from our support.... also these guys will probably attend a lot more games than I can in a season so they have the right to chant whatever they want. It just wouldn't be my choice because I would prefer to try and keep our own identity because we have taken/stolen/amended enough chants from other clubs.

What about "Caley Army.... Jaggie Army...... Caley Army...... " etc. etc. repeated until we all run out of breath??? no just me then :rotflmao:

Red N Blue Army!!!

Red N Blue Army!!!

Red N Blue Army!!!

Lets all just have some bloody fun this weekend!!!

Fancy meeting up at Central for a beer Harry?

The Rrrrrred and blue of caley jags

the red and blue of caley jags

the red and blue of caley jags

the rrred and blue...etc :rotflmao: