FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who Will Manchester United Play

Feb82000

I am also a Manchester United fan and i dont believe tomorrow's game is as easy as you are making it and i think tomorrow could be a very tough game and i wouldnt totally rule out chelsea winning on wednesday either

Man Utd will be in the final no doubt about that but for the Chelsea v Barca game i think it could go anyway. Barca beating Real Madrid 6-2 at the weekend will give them all a big lift. I dont think Henry will be fit he never trained today so..... Chelsea i've never really watched them that much but i think they'll come out all guns blazing

I just hope both matches are better than last weeks dreadful affairs! If Man U score then I can't see Arsenal getting to the final. It would be intersting to see what would happen if Arsenal get an early goal. They are capable of tuning it on and have beaten Man U at home already this season. As for the Chelsea tie I think Barca' will have the edge and will be full of confidence after their distruction of Real Madrid.

Barca are without the suspended Carlos Puyol and the injured Rafael Marquez. Uruguayan Martin Caceres could partner former Manchester United star Gerard Pique at the heart of Barca's defence.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/8010840.stm

With thoses two KEY players for Barca out. Chelsea can take them

I hope they won't, I dont care if its not a British team, Barca arent a team full of cheats like the 'big two' are.

Never have liked Drogba. That ref' tonight was a right eejit though, and we thought SPL refs were bad. I can understand Chelsea's grievences about some decissions, they were awful.

Anyway, Barca' v Man U will make for a better final in my opinion.

How? 4 penalties!! Tom Henning Ovrebo - scum! From Norway. Shocking.

What does the fact that he's Norwegian have anything to do with it? And anyway it was never four penalties, two at the very most and it wasn't a sending off either, Anelka just fell over (as usual!). And what about that stupid twit Drogba at the end? Hopefully someone will put an end to that diving cheat before too long.

Edited by Renegade