FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Fao Edinburgh & East Of Scotland Folks!

Thedoomed

Hi Folks,

Some of you will remember me from before - Killie fan. We're definately running a bus to the game at Kilmarnock from Edinburgh on Saturday 16th May. If any of you fancy it you are more than welcome to join us. :rotflmao:

The bus will be leaving Haymarket at 1130am and will pickup at Hermiston 'Park and Ride' as well as at Deer Park, Livingston.

Bus will be leaving Rugby Park at 7pm so expect to be back in Edinburgh no later than 9pm.

The later departure is due to it being our last home game (ever?!) this season. There is a hotel and sports bar at RP that both welcome away fans before and after the game.

Cost is ?10 for adults and ?5 for kids. We're a friendly bunch and the more who join us, the merrier! ?10 is a good saving on the train. Please send me a PM or get in touch via one of the methods below. :018:

Mantis - I sent you a PM - think I got an email to say you had replied - but dont see a PM in my inbox.

Thanks.

Edinburgh & District Kilmarnock Supporters Club

Tel/Txt: 07814 02 33 79

Email: info@ed-killie.co.uk

Web: http://www.ed-killie.co.uk (website needing updated!!!)

PS I hope, as ever, you guys dont mind me posting here! :thumb04:

Edited by Thedoomed