Cheap Prices For Next Week

cairngorm

These are the officals prices from the ICT ticket office which i just got from e-mail

Ticket prices are:

Main Stand Adult ?24.50

Main Stand Concession ?19.50

North Stand Adult ?19.50

North Stand Concession ?14.50

A concession is over 60?s, full time student and under 18?s

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The games all ticket now folks .

After checking with Falkirk it seems that its only our fans that'll have to buy tickets and a pay at the gate policy is available for Falkirk fans . Not like our club to be in the dark re ticketing :puke03:

There will be pay at the gate for us as well. Family tickets must be bought in advance though

Not according to the ticket office half an hour ago !!!!

Where did you get your info from Alex ?

Edited by DALNEIGHCALEY

Feck me they've changed their mind again and now say its not all ticket at all !!! The decision to make the game all ticket or not will be made by the board after their Friday meeting !!! You couldn't make it up , complete shambles as usual from the amateurs who run ( sic ) the ticket office :puke03:

I've just bought 3 tickets and they are selling fast, internet sales are going quick too, so if yer planning going get there soon, from what i've been told if there are any seats left on saturday they WILL be available on match day.

I dont think it will be a sellout, what with the main stand wings and the wee west stand to fill i cant see it.

However if it is a bumper crowd and they ALL make a noise its got to help the players.

I BELIEVE!

These are the officals prices from the ICT ticket office which i just got from e-mail

Ticket prices are:

Main Stand Adult ?24.50

Main Stand Concession ?19.50

North Stand Adult ?19.50

North Stand Concession ?14.50

A concession is over 60's, full time student and under 18's

You think they would just round them off to a whole number :blush02: Instead of having to pay that 50p :lol:

You think they would just round them off to a whole number :lol: Instead of having to pay that 50p :lol:

It was caused when the VAT was changed from 17.5% to 15%

Never new they added VAT on to tickets :blush02:

Learn something new everyday :lol:

When we have sold out the home end for games against aberdeen, hibs and dumfermline and taken way more than our capacity to semi finals this game should surley sell out well before the sat. If not there is something wrong with our 'supporters'

Edited by Joe DiMaggio

I've just bought 3 tickets and they are selling fast, internet sales are going quick too, so if yer planning going get there soon, from what i've been told if there are any seats left on saturday they WILL be available on match day.

I dont think it will be a sellout, what with the main stand wings and the wee west stand to fill i cant see it.

However if it is a bumper crowd and they ALL make a noise its got to help the players.

I BELIEVE!

There's none available online.............either they never have been or they've sold out.

I can't believe we would sell out for this game

There's none available online.............either they never have been or they've sold out.

I'm pretty sure a few people have said they have got them online. Maybe they are only selling them at the ticket office now? We have definately not sold it out already.

I'm pretty sure a few people have said they have got them online. Maybe they are only selling them at the ticket office now? We have definately not sold it out already.

Tickets are only available at the ticket office

I BELIEVE!

How can't you believe it. Its our biggest game ever prob and its only just over 5,000 tickets for the home end. I would be really dissapointed if it doesnt sell out

I got 2 in Section G - Row R online last night.. Must of been lucky to get them though.

I BELIEVE!

Aye... where were they last Sunday when we needed more support! feckin annoys me! :lol:

I booked mine online on Saturday evening so hopefully be ok.

Must stand up for ticket office staff, I had an e-mail at 8.57 to tell me about ticket arrangements, and a phone call at 9.10am in reply to a message I left on Saturday. So they where on the ball first thing today. Hope the tickets get here on time now.

complete shambles as usual from the amateurs who run ( sic ) the ticket office :lol:

Those in the ticket office are always very professional and any shambles - if it exists - is usually further up the food chain !!!

I got two for the main stand this morning... Can't believe it's a virtual sell-out already - what an atmosphere there will be - it'll look good on live tv as well.

All we need now is for the players to collectively give us their best performance of the season so far...

:lol: