FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Night To Night

MissICT

I would just like to take the chance to say what a wonderful night I had tonight. I was a good chance to meet the whole team. The players were welcoming and Butcher made an entertaning speach. I got the chance to have my top autographer and to have my picture taken with Buctcher and Munro.

I would like thank to Kath and the rest of the comity for making it such and enjoyable night.

PS I would also like to thank them for organizing the buses all season long :D !

I would just like to take the chance to say what a wonderful night I had tonight. I was a good chance to meet the whole team. The players were welcoming and Butcher made an entertaning speach. I got the chance to have my top autographer and to have my picture taken with Buctcher and Munro.

I would like thank to Kath and the rest of the comity for making it such and enjoyable night.

PS I would also like to thank them for organizing the buses all season long :D !

That's brilliant MissICT... Pleased to hear it was a good night.

Was Ryan Esson there?

Aye. He was there but he was sorta isolated from the rest of the players though!

I see.

Many other players there?

Mike Fraser?

She already said the whole team was there :D :D

Oh yeah... I missed that..

Wishing I'd gone myself now...

Did Butcher indicate he'll stay on next season regardless of what League we'll be playing in ?

Blo0dy sure he will - along with MM.... They took the job on with the comforting assurance of an 18 month contract...

He said that he will but you shouldn't think about that!

I'm only saying what i'm sure many others will be wondering!

I think alot of people would ask him that question. Dont really see why he would leave anyway if "we" do go down he has a job to do and makesure we get back to the SPL as soon as possible

I think alot of people would ask him that question. Dont really see why he would leave anyway if "we" do go down he has a job to do and makesure we get back to the SPL as soon as possible

Some of our players contracts are up in the summer , so a lot could depend on what players we can keep

Some of our players contracts are up in the summer , so a lot could depend on what players we can keep

Does anyone know what kind of money the club would have to deal with if we did go down??? Wages being cut that would be the first thing, Transfer bud, stadium etc....

Depends on value of parachute payment. Probably around 60% of what our budget was this season. Drop ticket prices. Less season tickets. Average crowd down. No TV money. Sponsors pull out because of less tv coverage. Doesn't bear thinking about.

:lol:

This thread was started to discuss the Supporters Club end of season presentation night.

Please try to keep on topic. Plenty threads already discussing the potential relegation scenario.