FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Foran/kerr

finmack

Dundee are looking to sign everyone atm.

They tried to get Garry Harkins from Partick and they made a bid of about 300k for Leigh Griffiths...which was knocked back i believe.

They also signed Andy Dowie from over the bridge.

Dundee are looking to sign everyone atm.

They tried to get Garry Harkins from Partick and they made a bid of about 300k for Leigh Griffiths...which was knocked back i believe.

They also signed Andy Dowie from over the bridge.

Dowie joined Dunfermline

Hart & Higgins went to Dundee

Corrigan joined Partick

County only have 14 players under contract just now (excluding kids)

according to the news that dundee are wanting to get richie foran and brian kerr. but i dont really wnat them to go. they are good players and we need them in the squad

Spend as much as they like - it doesn't gaurantee success. The team that eventually goes up from the 1st div is rarely the favourite. If a team had gone down from the SPL last season (Gretna don't count - they were never a proper team) would St.Johnstone have had to work a little harder for the title?

I read Paul Gallagher has been linked with St.Johnstone and Hibs btw.

Spend as much as they like - it doesn't gaurantee success. The team that eventually goes up from the 1st div is rarely the favourite. If a team had gone down from the SPL last season (Gretna don't count - they were never a proper team) would St.Johnstone have had to work a little harder for the title?

I read Paul Gallagher has been linked with St.Johnstone and Hibs btw.

One thing to remember is that Dundee are wanting to sign players that have proven themselfs as 1st division players (right now and there trying to get a few old exp players a.k.a. Foran and Kerr) so they can get up to the SPL. If they get to the SPL i wonder if they would get rid of most of the players they signed and go for better 1s???