FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Foran/kerr

finmack

According to The Evening Telegraph, both players are on the Dundee wanted list.

Do you not mean Dundee United??????

I aint surprised to see this if it is Dundee United but cant see them joining Dundee

I aint surprised to see this if it is Dundee United but cant see them joining Dundee

NO, I mean Dundee

NO, I mean Dundee

Well in all fairness to Dundee i cant see Foran or Kerr signing for them they are spl class players which for sure Foran

Dundee are in the money these days and it can be argued they are a "bigger" club than most bottom 6 spl clubs.

I think they plan to do a "Gretna" this season and buy their way out of the First.

I'm sure that they would/could offer a higher wage than many of the bottom 6 clubs. So it's not that unlikely.

Edited by kiltarlity

Will Dundee ever learn?

I think you'll find Dundee have very much "learned" from the mistakes of the Marrs era. Bob Brannan has worked miracles restructuring debt and getting on board new investors such as Calum Melville,along with huge financial and tireless practical support from the various supporters groups.It would seem a strong push is being made to re establish SPL status next season but will not be done on speculation and forecasts of sell on values etc,or some unsustainable Gretnaesque plan.

Good luck on Saturday BTW. :blink:

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/output/2009/05...y13167544t0.asp

Could happen if this new millionaire owner is willing to splash the cash

This would be horrendously bad ieven if we secure SPL status as they could probably out do us on the wage front

thoughts?

(Bottom of article)

On a positive point very few clubs are splashing the cash at the moment so we should be ok in terms of getting a few faces in over the summer. Who's this punter taking over the Dees? Another Bonetti?

Edited by themann4thejob
removed rumours rumour

Should we survive the two of them would want to stay in the SPL surely.

I'd be looking at bringing in Paul Gallacher from Dunfermline given that we are keeperless in the summer.

Edited by ajsict92