FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Last Post

Well I am off to beddie byes and up in the morning fer the long drive North - May not get another chance to post b4 the game so I beseech ya all to don yer kilts and sing and sing and sing - If you thought that i was embarrassing - if ya thought I was a loud mouth - If ya thought I was a stoopid old fool - Well ya aint seen nothing yet.

And apologies but my last words on the matter are - FECK YA - WE ARE FECKIN STAYING UP.

Proud to be the oldest member of the Sesh Army - by at least twice or thrice the age. :lol: :( ;)

WE ARE FECKIN STAYING UP.

As much as that phrase makes me cringe until we're 2-0 up in the 93rd minute on Saturday, I f**kin love the optimism.

But no chanting.

Proud to be the oldest member of the Sesh Army - by at least twice or thrice the age. :lol: :( :lol:

Young at heart lad.. All that matters.

Talking of "staying up", I'll need to get up at 4AM for the game (NW US) - maybe I should just get in the mood and have a "staying up" party. :angry:

I so hope we don't lose.

Those that will be there - do us proud! :lol: :( :lol: