FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ict V Div 1 Teams

BornCaley

Now that we are slowly coming to terms with life in Division 1 next season; Do any if our forum Stattos have any stats on how ICT have faired against the current crop (or crap) of Div 1 teams?

It might ease our worries

It's just been confirmed that we will be playing Ayr in the first. Some of our most memorable results have been against them - coming back from 3-0 down to win 4-3, winning 7-3, and losing 5-1 in the league cup QF after Tokely was sent off...

Looking forward to trips to Somerset - it's a complete toilet, but going there is watching football as it used to be. The only drawback is that I may have to visit my mother-in-law while I'm there.

It's just been confirmed that we will be playing Ayr in the first. Some of our most memorable results have been against them - coming back from 3-0 down to win 4-3, winning 7-3, and losing 5-1 in the league cup QF after Tokely was sent off...

Looking forward to trips to Somerset - it's a complete toilet, but going there is watching football as it used to be. The only drawback is that I may have to visit my mother-in-law while I'm there.

Where did you see/hear that?

With Ayr beating Airdie Utd this afternoon 1st Div next season looks like this:

1 ICT

2 Dundee

3 Dunfermline

4 Morton

5 Ross County

6 Livingston

7 QoS

8 Partick Thistle

9 Ayr United

10 Raith Rovers

Swap County and Partick around :blink:

Going to be tough, but if board stand up and are counted and supporters get behind team, we are well capable of winning the league and bouncing back

This would give Butcher and Malpas a year to build a team well worth staying in Premier and pushing us on

Does scotsport still have the division highlights? I am not happy about having to watch that shyte again.

Were the best team in division 1, at the moment. I just wonder what the transfer window is going to do for us.

1 ICT

2 Dundee

3 Dunfermline

4 Morton

5 Ross County

6 Livingston

7 QoS

8 Partick Thistle

9 Ayr United

10 Raith Rovers

That looks horrific.

Does scotsport still have the division highlights? I am not happy about having to watch that shyte again.

Were the best team in division 1, at the moment. I just wonder what the transfer window is going to do for us.

Scotsport / Football First finished about 3 years ago. Some clubs have their own highlights service.

What are you basing your second comment on? Not having a go but I'd be very interested to know how you came to that conclusion.

1 ICT

2 Dundee

3 Dunfermline

4 Morton

5 Ross County

6 Livingston

7 QoS

8 Partick Thistle

9 Ayr United

10 Raith Rovers

That looks horrific.

Scotsport / Football First finished about 3 years ago. Some clubs have their own highlights service.

What are you basing your second comment on? Not having a go but I'd be very interested to know how you came to that conclusion.

Just on the current squads. We have a few players that would be in the starting 11 of any SFL team. Im just worried about who we will lose. You know? Im also worried that east 17 are your favourite band and you STILL have all their albums.......

Im just worried about who we will lose.

For next season our team, as far as I am aware, might look something like this:

?

Tokely Duff Munro Hastings / Djebi Zadi

Proctor Duncan McBain Vigurs*

Rooney Barrowman / Wood

I am sure I am missing really obvious people there but I can't think who. I can't see us keeping many if any of those we signed in January. I would love for Kerr and Foran to stay as well as Morais but just can't see it. We need a new goalie if these Esson rumours are true. Our back line would appear to be pretty strong. That's something at least. We need a right midfielder and a lot more creativity in that midfield. Will Vigurs and Sutherland get new deals? Might be worth a shot in the first. Up front maybe Rooney / Barrowman will come good for us. Who knows.

Dunfermline thought they had a good team when they went down. They retained a lot of their SPL players. Didn't do them any good.

* Please sign him up.