FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New Honorary President Of Ict

caleyrule

Guest birdog

Scotty, I have to agree with your last post in it's entirety but making such basic errors, which could well be mistaken as a bit of ego massaging or misdirection, I agree that in all probability it is not, could be seen as incompetence when the club are looking to get as many people through the gates as possible next season and are in the middle of a campaign to sell season tickets. Measure twice, cut once.

You only have to look back to the "20 fans" comments to see the damage which can be done by bad press releases.

When one of the men given an honorary position is touted as being such a great business mind you would think that he'd realise that the customers and their perception of the business are more important than most other issues.

What about the club secretary that has now lost his job? He has been with the club since it started and worked pretty hard with it. He has now been offered ?30 a week instead of ?300 and no seat on the team bus for away games. At the same time the DoF pockets ?70,000 in "expenses". Keep it in the network boys!

No mention of the man who fought hard for our club in the early days and who now seems to be the invisible man just because he didn't get on with Sir DS. Yes what about an honorable position for Dougie MacGillivary? Let's name a stand after Dougie.

Not to mention sending the Club Licensee (bar) his P45 when he holds the position and charged the club next to nothing for his services.

Hope nobody has any functions booked there in the near future and were hoping for the bar to be open!!!

I can't believe that the board could have been this short sighted, surely this is just a silly rumour. I hope it's all okay as the Supporters Trust have a quiz night next week and I don't think it would be the same without the bar being open.

No mention of the man who fought hard for our club in the early days and who now seems to be the invisible man just because he didn't get on with Sir DS. Yes what about an honorable position for Dougie MacGillivary? Let's name a stand after Dougie.

Dougie McGilvray has rapidly become the forgotten man at TCS , disgraceful treatment .

Dougie McGilvray has rapidly become the forgotten man at TCS , disgraceful treatment .

I know Dougie will be hurt more than anything else by 2 of those appointments. Dougie did a lot to take us where we are now and made a lot of mistakes along the road but his treatment since then has been absolutely terrible. You have only one man to blame for this, a man who is not worthy of filling Jock MacDonald's shoes. Never mind, he loves the Club and Football so much that he will see all the negative comments from the fans and hand back the title. He will probably ask for the Tulloch name removed from the stand as well. Come on you fans, when will you realise he is doing all this for the LOVE of ICT and Football!