FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Annan

Renegade

Renegade, I'm never going to take any of your posts seriously after you puting Lionel up front :dunno: .

What's wrong with that? He's big, he's quick and can sometimes be a liability at the back. Big and fast that's what ICT, why buy someone new in when he could do a la Blackburn did with that bloke Samba.

Renegade, I'm never going to take any of your posts seriously after you puting Lionel up front :blink: .

You mean you did in the first place lol

Well that's not very nice is it. My posts are always with a big dollop of common sense. Everyone knows that. :022:

How many starts for Rooney last season? How many goals?

How many starts for Barrowman last season? How many goals?

As long as a goalscorer scores, he deserves to be in the line-up, even if he contributes nothing else. Hardest thing to do.

Renegade, I'm never going to take any of your posts seriously after you puting Lionel up front :splat03: .

I don't think anyone will have taken your posts seriously after you said you wanted to see ICT relegated. Oh well, you got what you wanted.

scoring goals is not the hardest thing to do if ur team mates are puting in all the effort and he is just taking all the glory with 2 yard tap ins.

The team put in alot of effort last season and still none of them could get the ball in the net

Last season, we simply were not getting enough balls into the box, for the strikers to score. Barrowman in particular thrives on balls coming into the the box (poor mans Chris Boyd!! lol).

I'm encouraged this season, as we have more width and Eagle in particular seems to have the ability to whip a good ball in there. If you consistantly put pressure into this area the goals will happen..