Team for Annan

Renegade

As it isn't an important fixture, I'll change it about a bit:

Esson

Cox Duff Hastings McBain

Tokely Stratford Duncan Eagle

Rooney Djebi-Zadi

Subs - Allison, Proctor, Ross, Imrie, Munro

Bulvitus and Sanchez may not be able to play depending on when they sign if they sign....

------------Esson------------------

------Duff---------- Munro---------

-Rossco ------------------LDZ-----

-------Stanford---Hayes------------

Imrie----------------------- Eagles-

--------------Park-----------------

-------------Rooney----------------

Subs Mcbain, Gillespie, Ross, Sutherland

If Sanchez and Bulvitis sign swap Duff stick him on the bench removed Gillespie

for Sanchez remove park for him and sick park on the bench with sutherland off the team sheet.

Edited by georgeios

Esson

Cox Duff Hastings McBain

Rooney Djebi-Zadi

Dude, you must be out for a whoooosh there.. seriously your team selections should go in the General nonsense Thread.... The have nothing to do with any right minded ICT fan...

Esson

Cox Duff Hastings McBain

Rooney Djebi-Zadi

Just change the midfield to 3 and move Tokely up alongside Rooney!!

Now wait for their defence to head straight for the subs bench when the first attack takes place.

Can you imagine our big two bearing down on you as you decide to maybe pass back to the keeper, slip your man and move on upfield or...maybe I'll just kick it out of play and run like fun away from this man mountain!

Well at least this team selection gave my mind a treat. Thanks.

Why are some people still picking Rooney???? :(

He brings absolutly NOTHING to the team whatsoever. No pace, no control, no strength, no through runs, no threat in the air, no threat from outside the box, no link up play (he's too hunch backed to look up and spot a good pass), no dribbles, no tracking back. NOTHING. Whenever he comes off the bench we cease to provide any attacking threat to our opponents at all. We could play Coleen Rooney up front and not be any worse off. It's like playing with 10 men. Seriously, get a grip people. For all the abuse Barrowman gets (and deserves) he's like Maradonna in comparison to Rooney.

-------------Esson-------------

Tokely Bulvitis Munro Hastings

-------------Duff--------------

Imrie--------------Djebi-Zadi

-------------Cox--------------

----Sanchez----Foran-------

He doesn't deserve to be in the team. He's not a centre back and he is my 4th choice RB.

Because of him on the last day of the season and all the way through last season his below par, thugish performances were part of the reason we were relegated.

roscoe offers a lot more to the club and the team than any other player in the team, watching even the utd game he was the only player telling bulvitis where to play and when to drop off. when playing on the right he is our best attacking player, pace and strength, he just adds a bit of competitiveness and bite to the team.

anyway the starting 11 for annan:

gk esson

rb roscoe

lb lionel

cb munro

cb bulvitis

rm imrie

lm eagles

cm mcbain

cm cox

fc foran

fc sanchez

He doesn't deserve to be in the team. He's not a centre back and he is my 4th choice RB.

Because of him on the last day of the season and all the way through last season his below par, thugish performances were part of the reason we were relegated.

What nonsense. If Tokely is as bad as you constantly protray him to be, he would've been found out by now, it's that simple. Why is it though that whenever he makes a mistake your the first to have a go, yet when he has a good performance you stay silent, for example his goal against St. Mirren. You stayed silent. You seem to have an agenda, and there's nothing worse than one-trick posters. I don't have an agenda. Notice, I have been quite vocal in my belief that Duncan should've been dropped. Two weeks later, everyone was calling for Duncan to be dropped. At the time it was right, but for example on the last day of the season, I said that I thought Duncan played alright especially not in his "natural" position. The same goes for Munro, but when I thought he had a good game like on the last day of the season, I said so. Honesty, that's what it is. You constantly harp on and on about your dislike for Tokely, which to put bluntly is rather boring. It's just some vendetta you've got, and it's a silly one at that.

------------Esson------------------

----Bulvitis------- Munro---------

-Rossco ------------------LDZ-----

-------Stanford---Hayes------------

Imrie----------------------- Eagles-

------------Sanchez-----------------

-------------Foran----------------

Subs Mcbain, Duff, Park, Sutherland

FTW

Esson

Cox Duff Hastings McBain

Rooney Djebi-Zadi

Dude, you must be out for a whoooosh there.. seriously your team selections should go in the General nonsense Thread.... The have nothing to do with any right minded ICT fan...

Why not? It's a game that doesn't matter much, no harm in changing it around.

Esson

Cox Duff Hastings McBain

Rooney Djebi-Zadi

Just change the midfield to 3 and move Tokely up alongside Rooney!!

Now wait for their defence to head straight for the subs bench when the first attack takes place.

Can you imagine our big two bearing down on you as you decide to maybe pass back to the keeper, slip your man and move on upfield or...maybe I'll just kick it out of play and run like fun away from this man mountain!

Well at least this team selection gave my mind a treat. Thanks.

Your welcome

Edited by Renegade

Esson

Cox Duff Hastings McBain

Rooney Djebi-Zadi

I'd go with that, but swap Esson and Rooney over. Butcher for Duncan and Malpas for Stratford.

Esson

Tokely, Bulvitis, Munro, Djebi-Zadi

Imrie, Cox, Stratford, Eagle

Sanchez, Rooney

subs: Allison, Hastings, Duncan, Hayes, Sutherland.

Renegade, I'm never going to take any of your posts seriously after you puting Lionel up front :angry: .

You mean you did in the first place lol

Why are some people still picking Rooney???? :dunno:

He brings absolutly NOTHING to the team whatsoever. No pace, no control, no strength, no through runs, no threat in the air, no threat from outside the box, no link up play (he's too hunch backed to look up and spot a good pass), no dribbles, no tracking back. NOTHING. Whenever he comes off the bench we cease to provide any attacking threat to our opponents at all. We could play Coleen Rooney up front and not be any worse off. It's like playing with 10 men. Seriously, get a grip people. For all the abuse Barrowman gets (and deserves) he's like Maradonna in comparison to Rooney.

How many starts for Rooney last season? How many goals?

How many starts for Barrowman last season? How many goals?

As long as a goalscorer scores, he deserves to be in the line-up, even if he contributes nothing else. Hardest thing to do.