FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

U16's go free v Annan......

CaleyD

Just to let those of you who may not know, for tomorrows game v Annan in the CIS Cup anyone under the age of 16 who is accompanied by an adult will get free entry to the game.

Prices for the rest are ?12 Adult and ?6 Concession

Only the Main Stand will be used (same as the Montrose game) and Cash Gates will be in operation at both ends of the ground.

Feeling quite positive about this game after Tuesdays performance and hopefully we can attract a better crowd than we got for Montrose.

Who's all heading to this one?

Just to let those of you who may not know, for tomorrows game v Annan in the CIS Cup anyone under the age of 16 who is accompanied by an adult will get free entry to the game.

Thanks for letting me no about that cos i didnt no. hopefully it will be a good game.

I would settle fro 2-0 or 3-0 - Annan are the underdogs looking for a bit of glory - as many of us can remember that was ICT not so very long ago.

Change days - pre match banter for U'16's - in the good old days - used to be a few pints, a bottle of Scotsmac and some Pomagne.