FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Highlights?

jugs116

[link removed]

there you go folks :lol:

Edited by Scotty
The link posted is in breach of copyright and has been removed. Just because its loaded up somewhere other than YouTube does NOT make it alright. ? is to the Scottish Football League and the Terms can be viewed by following the link in post #48

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not copyright to dunfermline, its copyright to the sfl and then dunfermline have permission to film and publish it online!

how about getting a kitty together to pay for a camera, mics etc and a volunteer to film games? no cost to the club at all that way!

Edited by Mick

its not copyright to dunfermline, its copyright to the sfl and then dunfermline have permission to film and publish it online!

You are correct. I made a mistake and will amend the "reason for edit"

However, at the end of the day, its just semantics. Regardless of whether the copyright is Dunfermline's or the SFL's it has been made quite clear earlier in this thread that publishing it on YouTube or ANY similar type of site is a breach of copyright.

Our terms of service on this site, which ALL users have to agree to on registration makes it quite clear that we do not allow links to pirated footage or material that knowingly breaches copyright ...

I can understand the first few posts, where people were just trying to help out and make it easy for others, but the minute Buffy came on and pointed out the copyright issues there ceased to be any excuse that was valid.

Scotty--thanks.Dunno what we overseas wallahs would do without you .

I tried getting the DAFC link to work without success even after supposedly "installing" the Add-on supposed to be required.

Too many highlights of Dunfermline in acdtion though as opposed to seeing the ICT players in action.

Legally they could, yes. they would just need to come to an agreement with the SFL in the same way that DAFC did and then organise the technical and logistical portions of it. However, as money is tight and we have seen staff cutbacks and such like, dont expect too much too soon and dont expect 'live' coverage.

In one way, the relegation from the SPL has been somewhat cathartic ...... the club seem to be realising once again that fans do matter and I dont think it is betraying any confidences to say that they are more receptive to working with fans and fan groups than they were when we were in the SPL.

Because of site discussions a few weeks ago, Live Audio Commentary is one of those things we have put forward, and working alongside the Supporters Trust and the Club we will try to see what we can do on that front. If we could add video highlights packages to that, then it would be great but again, it will take time so please be patient.

In the meantime, as most of you know, we have setup the Twitter feed and from what I hear, the club are quite impressed with this. We have been using Twitter mainly on matchdays so far but we are going to try and expand the scope of what gets published on there so that Club and Trust information may appear on non-matchdays.

All in all, its a case of "slowly slowly catchee monkey" ... the ideas need to be pitched, and the club need to be comfortable that its not going to hit them in the pocket, and that they are not uneasy about people genuinely wanting to help...... I am happy to say that this seems to be getting through.

Highlights of the ICT v Ayr United game will be available on Ayr's official video site - Ayr World, probably on Sunday evening.

It only costs ?2.49 for a Weekly Pass but you can still enter the free weekly Spot the Ball competition (open until midnight tonight! A Weekly Pass is the prize.) Free registration required. Only matches from the current season are subscriber-only, there is lots of free video available to registered users.

Sorry for the shameless advertising, but since I'm making the trip to video the match tomorrow I thought I'd let you all know.