FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Highlights?

jugs116

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt a bit lost this morning. Next to nothing in the paper, next to nothing on BBC.. supposing the only form we'll see of the game, is on 'caley jags' and the pics on there. I really have come to realise, how dark it'll become, for those not at any of the games.

I remeber saying in a thread a while ago about Scotsport doing something on sunday mornings for 1st, 2nd & 3rd division games. But since there no longer in it i dont think any channel has token over it. There was a few cameras at it but i think it was Dunfermlines website ones

Used to watch that all the time, being especially delighted if we were the 'featured' game. Oh how times have changed.

If I remember rightly we hardly ever got the featured match and they only showed about 5 seconds of our games even if it was a cracker of a game

They really hated us for some reason

Would I be right in saying, that they were a bit biased in what they were showing.. or were we really outnumbered on chances, if so, it's more worrying a performance than I originally thought.

Regardless, cracking strike from Cox.

7 out of the 10 First Division clubs have match highlights on their websites

shame 1 of them isn't us

Ayr, Clyde and Dundee all require memberships to watch

Dunfermline, Raith, Partick and Morton are free to watch (so i believe)

Struggling to get the Dunfermline highlights however

shame, want to relive that moment again and again and again

7 out of the 10 First Division clubs have match highlights on their websites

shame 1 of them isn't us

Ayr, Clyde and Dundee all require memberships to watch

Dunfermline, Raith, Partick and Morton are free to watch (so i believe)

Struggling to get the Dunfermline highlights however

dungfrmline ones dont seem to be working

Guest Mahonio

You will get the goal on North Tonight tomorrow i would imagine.

that sort of thing is a very pricey thing, i wouldnt be supprised if we did get it them we would have to subscribe to it, id coff up all the same... but hey we havent even got a score board...

there an add-on to be run to watch the highlights.

what a shame that ICT dont provide higlights

come on ICt get your finger out. Always the bridesmaid and never the bride

What add-on is it?

Would I be right in saying, that they were a bit biased in what they were showing.. or were we really outnumbered on chances, if so, it's more worrying a performance than I originally thought.

They didnt' show any of the chances that Rooney missed or the break from Sanchez - I'd say they were all good opportunities. Obviously it's going to concentrate on Dunfermline.

You will get the goal on North Tonight tomorrow i would imagine.

Two questions.

1) Was any broadcaster at East End Park with a camera to take the necessary footage. (Foootball clubs who do in house coverage don't count as broadcasters.)

2) Will a First Division match really attract much coverage on STV News (see below) who have SPL teams in Perth, Dundee and Aberdeen to focus on? I don't recollect "North Tonight" doing all that much on St. Johnstone games when they were in the First Division nor on Dundee or Ross County.

(By the way, North Tonight, although I still use the term myself, disappeared as a title along with the incorporation of Grampian into STV.)

I genuinely don't know the answer to either question and the second depends on what STV's editorial policy is with regard to the First Division. But certainly access to coverage of ICT and its games will, apart from the local media, generally be a whole lot less than in the days of the SPL. On the other hand it will possibly be comparable to the pre SPL era although Football First is no longer.

But certainly access to coverage of ICT and its games will, apart from the local media, generally be a whole lot less than in the days of the SPL. On the other hand it will possibly be comparable to the pre SPL era although Football First is no longer.

What can we expect in terms of interviews with the manager this season, Charles? Going by this week - nothing at all on BBC Sport and a quick line in the newspapers.

Will you be recording post-match interviews at TCS?

many thanks ictchris for link to site. it was great to see goal rather than just reading about it.

what a goal :lol:

now i understand why my friend who supports 'another team :lol: ' goes to every home and away game as that is the only way that you can see what is happening in this league. it is going to be hard to adjust after the coverage we got last year ah well hopefully it will be for one season only ;)

Good goal. Very like Keogh's vs Clyde.

We need to up the performance though. Lionel should shoot more often if comes that close each time.

thanks scotty for your link. i could watch the highlights on the first link but it was too small for my husband to see anything :lol: with his bad eyesight but he could see your link full screen using media player. many thanks ;)

were we really outnumbered on chances,

By quite a bit.

7 out of the 10 First

dungfrmline ones dont seem to be working

Christ if you're gonna insult us do it with the good grace of spelling it properly "Dungfermline" theres a good lad now ;)

They didnt' show any of the chances that Rooney missed or the break from Sanchez - I'd say they were all good opportunities. Obviously it's going to concentrate on Dunfermline.

Rooneys was but I can't remember Sanchez's.

Even then Rooneys was extremely tame and missed a mile.