FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Stranraer match (Alba Cup)

RossP

It's good to get this game coming up before Dundee.

There'll probably be a few players rested, with maybe one or two youngsters coming in for some experience. We also have the likes of Duncan and McBain who aren't first picks at the moment, who are likely to come in.

My guess for the team will be

---------------------------Allison----------------------------

Proctor-----------Duff---------------Bulvetis-----------Hastings

Ross------------Duncan-------------McBain-----------Hayes

-----------------Foran-------------Rooney----------------

Our strike force will be strong, in order to give them the best chance of building confidence ahead of Dundee. Also valuable game time should be given to the likes of Hayes, and if he's not injured, Hastings. I'd like to see Duff get a full game, as he's our only NATURAL center half outside of Bulvetis/Munro.

Anyone heading along?

Yeah im going. Should be a good, comfortable game.

my guess of the team would be:

Allison

Tokely Duff Bulvitus Shinnie

Ross Duncan Gillespie McBain

Sutherland Foran

subs: Kinnaird(GK) Proctor, Hastings, Morrison, Eagle, Park, Rooney

Can Tokely play in this one? Or is his suspension just for the league?

Would be handy to have him getting some game time, since there is still 2 games left of his suspension to see out.

I'd also like to see the likes of Morrison get a game, as he has really impressed me in pre-season; playing with more composure and confidence than players with a decade more experience than him.

Can Tokely play in this one? Or is his suspension just for the league?

Would be handy to have him getting some game time, since there is still 2 games left of his suspension to see out.

I'd also like to see the likes of Morrison get a game, as he has really impressed me in pre-season; playing with more composure and confidence than players with a decade more experience than him.

Yeah tokely can play in this one. It is just the league games.

I hope we dont underestimate the opposition again, remember Brews cockups?

Butcher wont take this game lightly and will probably start with a strong side and make changes if we get a couple of goals.

Will there be twitter updates of this match as i would imagine radio scotland will be concentrating on celtic v arsenal only

There should be twitter updates available

Johnboy Posted Today, 04:56 PM

Will Celtic vs Arsenal be on in the Kingsmills Suite?

Johnboy, I told you on Saturday that there is no Kingsmills Suite, it's now the Kingsmills Club and open on league days only, so the answer to that question would be a no then.

According to my announcer notes it is suppose to run before every game.....leaving the Bus Station 45 minutes before kick-off and returning 10 minutes after the end of the game.

You might want to phone the club (222880) to confirm though.