FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Spotify

Heilandee

Have downloaded and am using Spotify on my PC which is ace for finding and listning to all sorts of new stuff but limited to the pretty pishy qaulity of PC speakers.If i subscribe to the 9.99 a month premium service can i download into i-tunes so i can use on my i-pod? seems a bit too good to be true,i'm a bitty confused as it says i-phones and i touch but no mention if it can be downloaded to i pods

Have downloaded and am using Spotify on my PC which is ace for finding and listning to all sorts of new stuff but limited to the pretty pishy qaulity of PC speakers.If i subscribe to the 9.99 a month premium service can i download into i-tunes so i can use on my i-pod? seems a bit too good to be true,i'm a bitty confused as it says i-phones and i touch but no mention if it can be downloaded to i pods

Not looked at spotify for a while but does it not just mean you can download the programme to iphones and itouch then stream the tunes through the wifi or internet facilities on those machines? As far as I was aware spotify don't allow downloading of tunes, just streaming.

You can buy a song or two from spotify (even the free version) by right clicking on the song and finding a download link (which aint free).

The paid subscriptions only give you more music to select from and also no adverts...

The adverts dont bother me and the range of music is really good, i have found every song i have looked for on the free version....

Cheers CM, I wasnt seeing Spotify it for what it is. Originally i was thinking in it was like i tunes but with fixed fee's for unlimited access,all the same it's great to have on the PC and am getting to hear loads of stuff i other wise wouldn't have had access to and will probably purchase some in the fullness of time :D

• 3 weeks later...

We do not condone the posting of any 'tips' that seek to promote any of the following: hacking, cracking, spamming, phishing, illegal file-sharing, or bypassing security protocols such as Firewalls or corporate proxies. Tips that fall into this category will be removed.

To the above poster, delete your comment before Mod's see it. Only saying this for your benefit...

What has been suggested does not fall under any of the categories in the rules at the top.

It's legal

We do not condone the posting of any 'tips' that seek to promote any of the following: hacking, cracking, spamming, phishing, illegal file-sharing, or bypassing security protocols such as Firewalls or corporate proxies. Tips that fall into this category will be removed.

You're really not grasping the difference between legal streaming and illegal file sharing here, are you?