Team fer Coatbridge United game

Renegade

Singling out one player, who hasn't played anywhere near as badly as someone you seem to champion so much, isn't right, when the whole team have been pish.

So singling out Lionel as you have in the past and just have again is okay for you to do but it aint for me to say about Stratford. Sorry this guy aint half the player someone like McBain is. BTW have a look at where I've put Lionel and what I'd have him doing. Not defending, going forward and attacking, which he was always his best feature.

I never singled him out at all. Yes I thought for a while that he shouldn't be in the squad, but up until the C*unty game I never mentioned it on here, and when I did I said that there was no one in our squad that played well during the C*unty game, but he was undoubtedly the worst. By a long way. The C*unty game however was the final straw for me, as with a LOT of posters on here, and indeed the manager it would seem, I think he would know best, oui?

We now have a relatively solid looking backline, don't see why there's any need to change it, who could we put in that would be better than Bulvitis?

He kept us in the Partick game by all accounts, Esson will get all the plaudits, but it wouldn't even of gone to penalties had Bulvitis not been on the park.

Ticking time bomb I reckon. Far too clumsy.

Where have we heard that before... :angry:

BTW you also seem very eager every week to shoot down others formations and line ups when you don't like it. Bit boring isn't it?

It's not that I don't like it really, rather the fact that they are just plain nonsense, and I don't know why ya bother. It's good comedy value though, I'll give ya that. :lol:

I never singled him out at all. Yes I thought for a while that he shouldn't be in the squad, but up until the C*unty game I never mentioned it on here, and when I did I said that there was no one in our squad that played well during the C*unty game, but he was undoubtedly the worst. By a long way. The C*unty game however was the final straw for me, as with a LOT of posters on here, and indeed the manager it would seem, I think he would know best, oui?

My apoligies if it wasn't you but there has always seemed to be a few on here, with whom Lionel could've breathed too slowly and they would be going nuts. I agree he should of been dropped from his position, as he had an awful game. I don't see how it could of been the final straw though as from what I saw he wasn't too bad this season up to that point (with some accounts saying he was also decent against Dumfermline, Dundee etc.) in fact against Ayr I would've said that he was one of the best players.

Ticking time bomb I reckon. Far too clumsy.

Where have we heard that before... :rolleyes:

Yes said things similar too that, but he is going to cost us through time. Just my view from what I've seen of him.

It's not that I don't like it really, rather the fact that they are just plain nonsense, and I don't know why ya bother. It's good comedy value though, I'll give ya that. :lol:

I have the right to post the formation I please and IN MY OPINION would be best, and IN MY VIEW ICT have to play attacking football to suceed and get promoted, so I don't see what's so hilarious about it. If you don't like my opinion...tough!

Edited by Renegade

I take it that it will be a case of same again from the Spittle Morton game ?? Good news is that Airdrie are missing their big names - Richard Nixon, Archie Gemill and Chris Waddell - Suspect that Polly Paratt will avoid playing against a team who dumped him.

Also, every time I've seen Stratford (both home league games and the two cup ones against Albion and Stranraer), he's been useless. McBain is far better round there. He might be getting on a bit, but he could still put in a better shift than Stratford. I'm no fan of Duncan at all, but I'd even have him instead of Stratford.

Bulvitis is another one. Might have some games where he's alright but not the answer in the long run IMO. Desperately needing a Dods/Mann type in there next to Munro. Seems too clumsy for my liking and should Butcher stick with him for the rest of the season which I predict he will, I won't at all surprised to see a good number of own goals/penaltys being given away by him.

Eagle's another. Exactly what does he add to the team? He might have a good cross but he can't do much else. Awfully one footed as well. ICT desperately need a right winger as well I reckon.

1. Stratford apparently had a shocker against Airdrie.

2. Bulvitis gives away a penalty vs Airdrie and tonight scores an OG.

3. Eagle also apparently has a poor game vs Airdrie.

4. I've been calling for Lionel to be at left wing for ages, tonight against Motherwell, low and behold he appears.....at left wing!

Spooky stuff....or do I just have a knack for management?

Also, every time I've seen Stratford (both home league games and the two cup ones against Albion and Stranraer), he's been useless. McBain is far better round there. He might be getting on a bit, but he could still put in a better shift than Stratford. I'm no fan of Duncan at all, but I'd even have him instead of Stratford.

Bulvitis is another one. Might have some games where he's alright but not the answer in the long run IMO. Desperately needing a Dods/Mann type in there next to Munro. Seems too clumsy for my liking and should Butcher stick with him for the rest of the season which I predict he will, I won't at all surprised to see a good number of own goals/penaltys being given away by him.

Eagle's another. Exactly what does he add to the team? He might have a good cross but he can't do much else. Awfully one footed as well. ICT desperately need a right winger as well I reckon.

1. Stratford apparently had a shocker against Airdrie.

2. Bulvitis gives away a penalty vs Airdrie and tonight scores an OG.

3. Eagle also apparently has a poor game vs Airdrie.

4. I've been calling for Lionel to be at left wing for ages, tonight against Motherwell, low and behold he appears.....at left wing!

Spooky stuff....or do I just have a knack for management?

Spooky stuff indeed.