FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

From the lips of Bairns

CaleyD

Just caught my Nephew (age 7) sitting on the computer chanting "Free Norway" to himself.

Totally confused, I asked him what he was on about and he explained it was from the TV advert.

After some further discussion we established it was the Insurance Advert with the footballers and the driver who chants "Green Army"......my nephew had just picked up wrong on what he was saying :blink:

Just caught my Nephew (age 7) sitting on the computer chanting "Free Norway" to himself.

Totally confused, I asked him what he was on about and he explained it was from the TV advert.

After some further discussion we established it was the Insurance Advert with the footballers and the driver who chants "Green Army"......my nephew had just picked up wrong on what he was saying :blink:

That's the Plymouth accent for you. Free Norway!

• 5 months later...

8yr old Niece sitting watcing Midsommer Murders (she's addicted to crime programmes). Her Mother asks her if she is planning to be a detective when she grows up, my Niece replies..."No, a murderer" :001:

We used to live in an old victorian flat with coal fires, during a windy night we had a blow back which left a hugh pile of soot all over the living room carpet, my 2 year old daughter was asked by my missus 2 hours later when she arrived home what had happened replied.... ' its a suks sake mummy'

:rolleyes: :D :lol:

Edited by caley100

Caley100 - your reply gave me such a good laugh - reminded me of many days baby-sitting - never could tell the parents what their good girls had told me during their nights out! Happy memories!

We used to live in an old victorian flat with coal fires, during a windy night we had a blow back which left a hugh pile of soot all over the living room carpet, my 2 year old daughter was asked by my missus 2 hours later when she arrived home what had happened replied.... ' its a suks sake mummy'

:rolleyes::lol: :)

Absolute cracker. Bet you were popular with the missus!

My niece when learning to speak... well if you asked her what noise a duck made she used to say w**k w**k i am sure you can all figure it out.....

She also once when toddling well we had to call the fire brigade as greta granny was forgetfull one day and nearly burnt the house down any i had to grab her and run to my grannies .... as the fire brigade were leaving she turned to the best looking one and said "bye dad " i was like she aint mine !!! Fireman said or mine !!! Everybody was rolling about laughing !!

Edited by MrsJnr