Eagle

davieB

Although we could do with a goalscorer Imrie is not the answer and is much more effectively deployed in midfield especially given how slow, inexperienced and lightweight all of the midfielders brought in over the close season are.

Odhiambo looked to have some promise before he got injured last season and might just be the creative spark we need in the forward line when he's fit again.

Maybe Imrie will start along side Foran but as the game gets going he might slip in behide him and play with only one striker up front with Imrie, Hayes and whoever else in support?

Esson

Tokely Bul Munro Golly

Cox Duncan

Hayes Imrie ???? (Eagle/Ross)

Foran

I'd rather see young Ross play in front of Eagles. At least he seems to get at people.

No idea why we let go off Vigurs if Eagles is his replacement. Surely can't have been a wages thing. Butcher just clearly does not rate him.

Not that I've really seen much of him but he doesnt appear all that impressive.

So far I have not been impressed with him. He lacks the pace and skill to beat a player and he will regularly shy away from tackles whether any of that will be improved after time I don't know.

In his defence though he still has time to prove us wrong such as Hayes did. After seeing Hayes against Montrose I thought he was so bad but now he actually is a really good player for us.

There you go, he doesn't play....and we win ;)

One thing i'll say for Butcher is he's a lot more responsive to the demands we make on this forum than Brewster was. First Lionel, then Stratford and now Eagle have been dropped in the immediate aftermath of threads starting to demanding their removal. Now Terry, could you do something about the directors and the stewards?

There you go, he doesn't play....and we win :huh:

One thing i'll say for Butcher is he's a lot more responsive to the demands we make on this forum than Brewster was. First Lionel, then Stratford and now Eagle have been dropped in the immediate aftermath of threads starting to demanding their removal. Now Terry, could you do something about the directors and the stewards?

Either that or he has realised that some of his players are below standard. It is good that he isn't afraid to make changes though.

There are rumours from inside TCS that Butcher has noted Renegades 3 - 1 - 3 - 3 formation and is considering trying it out this Saturday. Expect Djebi Zadi to return on the left wing.

There are rumours from inside TCS that Butcher has noted Renegades 3 - 1 - 3 - 3 formation and is considering trying it out this Saturday. Expect Djebi Zadi to return on the left wing.

:lol:

There you go, he doesn't play....and we win :lol:

You forgot to mention the need for a smoking section.

I noticed that Eagle was getting the customary TCS encouragement vocals aimed at him yesterday whilst warming up behind the goals.

Shouts of "Eagle........you're sh***" will really have helped him to re-discover some form.

Leave it out guys.