FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Our next 4 games....

Kylef

I think these next 4 games are the make or break of our season. Ayr Away, Airdrie at home, Morton at Home, and County Away.

I think we should definitely be looking at 12 points here, id probably settle for 10 realistically though. If they cant do that we really dont deserve to go back up. Ive hated all this bounce-back realted stuff, but genuinely really firmly believe even though we are well more behind than we should be, 7 points behind the leaders, but theres 4 teams in the pack and we arent there. 10 or 12 points would bring us right back in it.

We are playing the 3 teams that are below us in the league, so confience should be high. Also, the teams above us all play one another so will be dropping points with one another. Then we have County away...the big one, plus its at Dingwall so no home form to panic about. Then we eventually have the Alba cup final...get a group of results in the league, get the confidence up for the Cup Final!

I fail to give up believing we can do it, but i need some reassurance from somewhere, just hope its soon!

Thats the main thing we have to take on board we are against 3 teams below us in the league and the teams above us are playing among themselfs. So we have to take the full points from these games and starting climbing up the league if we dont i think we'll be down in this league for a few seasons to come.

BELIEVE!

We have played everyone in the league once, the only thing that is certain is that we are a average team in this league, so lets just take each game as it comes. Can't believe some people are still taking some games for granted, will we never learn. Lets just concentrate on getting a result in our next game nevermind the next 4.

I'm HOPEFUL of a bit of momentum going in to this game against Ayr especially as we took 3 points against Raith (who are, IMHO, vastly superior to the next four teams we play.

I'm going for

Ayr away - win

Morton home - comfortable win

County away - win (I don't rate them)

Airdrie home - win

12/12. Going to find out the odds on this from the bookies today and stick a few bucks on it.

While i agree that these games provide good opportunities to pick up points, i think we should also be realistic. Take a wee look at Ayr's home record - they've lost just once in five games having beaten Raith and held Dundee and Partick to draws. Given that form, what right do we have to expect a win?

While i agree that these games provide good opportunities to pick up points, i think we should also be realistic. Take a wee look at Ayr's home record - they've lost just once in five games having beaten Raith and held Dundee and Partick to draws. Given that form, what right do we have to expect a win?

We seem to be a different team away from home.

This is also a real test of the "Butcher Factor" - He is a manager under a bit of pressure and the next four games should show if a) he adapts the tactics to suit ;) he displays the charisma to inspire the players and even woo the support and c) the players "die" for him if not the shirt.

The muppets cant afford to hoof him but Terry can win back the support - good luck to him - and lets face it..it is dooable.

Every team in this league should have been dooable, unfortunately, we are falling short at a few of the hurdles. We just lack the quality and imagination to break down teams. Settle in for the long haul at this rate, unless the January sales throw up some decent prospects.

At this moment professional, accomplished coaches like TB and MM won't be thinking about anything other than making sure of all 3 points against Ayr tomorrow.

In this business you have to discipline yourself to take each game as it comes... ;)