FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Another great night

FortressICT

Having followed Romanian football for a long time I can tell you Dan Petrescu is a genius and will go on to bigger things, the team he manages comes from a town with a population of 17,000 and game away tickets to their last game free and still only got a crowd of 600 :022: :lol: yet he takes them to Champs league group stages

Having followed Romanian football for a long time I can tell you Dan Petrescu is a genius and will go on to bigger things, the team he manages comes from a town with a population of 17,000 and game away tickets to their last game free and still only got a crowd of 600 :lol: :lol: yet he takes them to Champs league group stages

Have you got a DVD you could drop off at TCS? :022:

Having followed Romanian football for a long time I can tell you Dan Petrescu is a genius and will go on to bigger things, the team he manages comes from a town with a population of 17,000 and game away tickets to their last game free and still only got a crowd of 600 :lol: :lol: yet he takes them to Champs league group stages

Have you got a DVD you could drop off at TCS? :022:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A great night for football in Europe. Lots of goals and underdogs winning. it's great to see a side from a town of only 17,000 people gubbing a big club and it's the sort of result that allows supporters of other small clubs to dream of european glory days.

Then there was the mighty Barca losing at home to a team from Russia that I had never her of until this year.

To top it all the scousers lost in injury time at home. Happy days.

So the Huns lose to a team which is actually smaller than East Fife( in terms of fans following) in SCOTLAND. and these guys think they should be playing top level teams each week? I think its a matter of time before the OF domination of Scottish football FINALLY comes to an end. yippee :022:

So the Huns lose to a team which is actually smaller than East Fife( in terms of fans following) in SCOTLAND. and these guys think they should be playing top level teams each week? I think its a matter of time before the OF domination of Scottish football FINALLY comes to an end. yippee :022:

Maybe they are similar crowd size but there players will not be far of earning what the Rangers ones are if not on par

So the Huns lose to a team which is actually smaller than East Fife( in terms of fans following) in SCOTLAND. and these guys think they should be playing top level teams each week? I think its a matter of time before the OF domination of Scottish football FINALLY comes to an end. yippee :lol:

Maybe they are similar crowd size but there players will not be far of earning what the Rangers ones are if not on par

If that's so can you please advise the club where they have extra income streams so we can emulate them?

So the Huns lose to a team which is actually smaller than East Fife( in terms of fans following) in SCOTLAND. and these guys think they should be playing top level teams each week? I think its a matter of time before the OF domination of Scottish football FINALLY comes to an end. yippee :lol:

If that's so can you please advise the club where they have extra income streams so we can emulate them?

Very rich Romanians investing in the club pure and simple

:lol: :P

Your 'big' team don't seem to be doing too much better.. Least the Huns made it to the CL Group Stages.

No, but i would prefer to be in the Europa league and drawing against teams such as Rapid Veinna who beat Aston Villa than playing in the CL and being destroyed by first a top class Sevilla side Who, as it happens, Rangers thought they could beat. Then they get pumped by a small time club from Romania.