FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Wind up for visit to Deliverence

Guest birdog

Get the feckin kilts on and sing and sing and feckin sing - biggest feckin wind up would be waltzing out of the feckin dump with 3 points and ramming the fact up their gypo erses. :lol:

they are very bitter about our success we have enjoyed over the years. And they have one unhealthy obsession with Tokely. I would LOVE to see Ross pump in the winner against them. There's a good article on the courier website today with him interviewed. I'm going 2-1 ICT, Tokely to score the winner.

Get the feckin kilts on and sing and sing and feckin sing - biggest feckin wind up would be waltzing out of the feckin dump with 3 points and ramming the fact up their gypo erses. :D

Unlucky!!!!!!!!!!

Get the feckin kilts on and sing and sing and feckin sing - biggest feckin wind up would be waltzing out of the feckin dump with 3 points and ramming the fact up their gypo erses. :D

Comedy Gold!

He who laffs last - laffs longest :lol::lol:

Get the feckin kilts on and sing and sing and feckin sing - biggest feckin wind up would be waltzing out of the feckin dump with 3 points and ramming the fact up their gypo erses. :blink:

Comedy Gold!

So is your FACE!

:P

Is this what passes for humour at the dump?

Unlucky!!!!!!!!!!

Comedy Gold!

He who laffs last - laffs longest :P :lol:

Laffs? :blink::lol:

So, reading the auto-sig of the immortal John-doe Macwheezy, your 'greatest' battle is now past. How did that go for you then?

Well I cut the head of an ugly gypo called the Kurgen and had a marvellous time - feckin the tinks is not all about the football. :rolleyes: May I suggest that you put the equivalent of your user name around your throat and pull sharply. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:( fantasist indeed :(