Is tomorrow a must win?

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

Ok, as the topic asks, is tomorrow a must win game if we are to have any chance of promotion this year?

Here is my answer to my own question: yes because if we win it we stay in distance with leaders and more importantly climb above our arch rivals, whereas, defeat would put us potentially 7 off leaders and 4 behind County so in short i say we NEED to win tomorrow.

Thoughts?

Also good luck to IHE and his group that are walking to the game, hope the weather is kind to you and if it is then i can work tomorrow because if its raining i would be expecting the Golf course to be closed due to all the rain over last week :022: :D

No it isnt a must win game as there are still another 25 games after it including 2 more derby's. Albeit a win would be nice and bragging rights will be back with us but it aint the bee all and end all if we lose. We have just started to find form and despite my rants earlier in the season i still think we are 8-10 games behind this talk of not being in the title race. wait until February/March at the latest to make these absurd questions. Hey with a run of games even Airdrie United can win the 1st division so dont worry about it now.

Every game needs to be approached as a must win.

Home form really needs to be sorted out to mount any serious challenge for the league. We need to emulate what St Johnstone did last season - win at home, draw away.

Or in our case, Win away, draw at home would be doable.

Its not must-win..but considering all the leader QOS, Dundee, Partick, Raith are playing the bottom 4, it looks like we would lose alot of ground on the pack at the top. But if we win, could see us in a nice poisition.

Beat County, score more goals than Partick, and hopefully one of the other three draw, could send us up a few places! How nice!!

But forget that, make sure WE win!!