FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Transfer Rumours

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

I am not sure if i have posted this in the right place but are any players linked with Inverness Caledonian Thistle and apart from Imrie is there any rumoured to be leaving in the next transfer window?

Edited by Mahonio

Rory McCallister back to ICT.... banging in the goals for Brechin!!

Lee Bullen but only because I think he's the type of player we need to sign

Gregory Tade from Raith, I think he's a player worth picking up before someone else does

Are these rumours or just your own personal Santa list?

I am not sure if i have posted this in the right place but are any players linked with Inverness Caledonian Thistle and apart from Imrie is there any rumoured to be leaving in the next transfer window?

Barrowman to County

Rory McCallister back to ICT.... banging in the goals for Brechin!!

Lee Bullen but only because I think he's the type of player we need to sign

Gregory Tade from Raith, I think he's a player worth picking up before someone else does

Are these rumours or just your own personal Santa list?

Na I'm trying to start some speculation... spread the word ;)

Barrowman to County

yessss :D :D :D :D

:014:

Please let the Barry Wilson rummor be true :D

He's a legend!!!!!

Only 4 days ago you were saying "I have lost all respect for barry wilson"

I have forgivin him. I cant stay angry at him!

He's a legend and always will be :)

He is only good enough now to start on the bench ....so is better than we have ...as a player??

As a coach....is he better than we have??

Inspire the younger players? Our last manager had to inspire him to extend his playing career as I recall.

Heart ruling head comes to mind.

He may however have a very good future in management with us, at some level, in the future but right now he is at that bad place most pro footballers come to in their career. Best playing days are over, no history of ability to coach/manage and therefore needs a club to take a punt.

If we sign him that is what we are doing, in my opinion.

You've hit the nail on the head, Absent Friend.

I do though applaud the idea of him coming back as a coach (and if he can give 15 good mins, player/coach). If we don't get promoted, then we should be looking at a longer term approach that Pele had. Having staff that are committed to staying would be part of that.

Barry had been involved in the ICT reserve team coaching for a while - during the SPL years anyway, every home res. game i attended he was there, making decisions/shouting instructions etc.

I think he would be a pretty good addition to our staff, and as said could be used next season when managerial changes take place.

Is he better than what we have at the moment? A question that could be argued round in circles all day.

However, will he better than what we're left with come January or the end of the season when we'll very likely see a few people heading out the door for one reason or another??? (Assuming we aren't promoted) And that goes for the coaching as well as the playing side.

There's a fine line between "jobs for the boys" and getting staff who want to be here for the right reasons and are committed to the cause. It's hard not to look at the possibility of a club legend returning without a certain element of the "rose tinted specs"....but if he's willing and able then why not give him a shot?....what do we have to lose?

Guest Mahonio

I would love him back at the club, even as 2nd assistant or something along that lines so he can learn off of Terry Butcher, more or less like McCoist at Rangers, and become manager next season IF Terry Butcher and coaching staff leave, however, it would be a risk but one i would like us to at least try.

Guest Mahonio

I am surprised at how quiet this thread has gone especially as at the time i posted it, it was around the time of speculation and to be honest thats why i posted it.

Oh well maybe it will pick up in next couple of weeks.

Guys like Eagle and Barrowman can clear of as they have contributed almost nothing this season.

Wouldn't suprise me if Roy went but it would be dissapoitning as i think his experince would be required.

If Duff continues to impress i would like to see him here till the end of the season and mayb'e use the loan market more.

As long as we get a 6ft something centre half that kicks anything that moves I'll be happy... some cash for Imrie and Barrowman would also come in handy

This is a proper rumour but was speaking with a Dundee supporting mate last night, he confirmed that Mihadjuks has already agreed/signed a deal to play for them after Christmas and apparently they are taking a close look at Hayes after he impressed in the cup final.. :D

Butcher says in the paper today that he has targets in January and also that some players will be leaving as they are unsatisfied with not getting games.

That would probably be Barrowman and McBain then. Possibly Imrie, although he's not long back from injury and featured a few times. Djebi-Zadi? Well, he's in a battle for left-back so maybe not handing in a transfer request yet. Eagle's never really played anywhere before, so don't see why he would be too desperate to leave. Cox has had a few chances but not quite a regular. Seems fine for a young boy in that centre-midfield position.

Its got barrowloads all over it!! LDZ knows he's got everything to play for just now and TBH i think hes playing well.... so fair play, I hope McBain isnt wanting a move, Him and Bazza as a Coaching team "MINT" lol and Im sure im not the only one that wish he'd get a crack for his slot!!!

Eagles as well just needs a chance, Cox... again hes good but just needs to find his form again, look at Rooney 6 games ago...