• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Mahonio

a draw here kills any hopes i may have had of winning the league :(

Oh come on man, hae some faith.

Also, on Twitter someone said that Imrie came on for Hayes after 66mins, he must have been kept quiet or Butcher has gone mad subbing our best player.

By the way a point will not be bad and actuaally fair reflection of game and also it is a point closer to safety :lol::lol:

a draw here kills any hopes i may have had of winning the league :(

Oh come on man, hae some faith.

Also, on Twitter someone said that Imrie came on for Hayes after 66mins, he must have been kept quiet or Butcher has gone mad subbing our best player.

By the way a point will not be bad and actuaally fair reflection of game and also it is a point closer to safety :lol::lol:

sorry aint got any left.we've blown it. big changes in january now i would expect

While I didn't expect to "bounce back up" I also didn't expect to be 12 points behind the leaders before xmas, and I fully expect us to finish at least 20 points behind the leaders by the end of the season.

I think that Butchers inability to get anything close to consistency from this team must be considered a failure.

4-3 charlton Gringo_Jnr

:D

charlton 4-4 millwall

:lol:

:lol:

Good for you but i am absoultely Fuming just now.

Went to William :( Hill and did a 14 team accumilator for ?2(random picks). ONLY ONE TEAM LET ME DOWN and guess which team that was??? Oh and it was for ?66,574

*hint:they play in red and had no central defence :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry05: :angry06:

Edited by caleykid1994

stevico what did i say yesterday not good enough consistacy is not they today again sorry to say it again out the door.. i am wondering are these players playing for butcher..

unlucky caleykid1994...

MrsJnr usually does random picks too, but i forgot today to put it on for her.

I dont think i've had a win at the bookies for a while. somethings not right with the world... :023:

To be 12 points behind the leaders before Christmas is, frankly, not good enough. That's 4 wins. Dundee won't lose 4 games before the end of the season.

well i think thts a bit over the top dundee can lose 4 games but i agree its unlikely and if they do then i cant see caley being consistent enough to capitalise

Just home, we really should have won today. Rooney missed 4 decent chances when put through, but poked one wide and the rest straight into the keeper's arms. Sanchez could also have done a lot better with a late chance, and same goes for whoever it was who fired at the keeper from 18 yards (Cox or Munro?).

Very slippy and snowy pitch which had a big effect on the game. You'd think that Danni Snowshoes might struggle having never seen the cold white stuff before, but he was really good today. Foran also had a good game with some great through balls for Rooney.

Just home, we really should have won today. Rooney missed 4 decent chances when put through, but poked one wide and the rest straight into the keeper's arms. Sanchez could also have done a lot better with a late chance, and same goes for whoever it was who fired at the keeper from 18 yards (Cox or Munro?).

Very slippy and snowy pitch which had a big effect on the game. You'd think that Danni Snowshoes might struggle having never seen the cold white stuff before, but he was really good today. Foran also had a good game with some great through balls for Rooney.

How did Duff play today?

We are now 12 points of the pace and I can't see where we are going to gain the ground to catch up and overhaul Dundee.

I sincerely hope the board have a contingency plan in place to replace Butcher in the very near future, quite frankly he's had his chance and its not working, he's a spent force with little to offer.

I wonder where Johnny Robertson is today then?

All they seem to give us is the latest score every so often.

John was due to have been summarising at Hamliton v Dundee United which in the end was postponed. The two scheduled First Division games were those involving the top two - Dundee v Morton and QoS v Raith which was also postponed.

Just home, we really should have won today. Rooney missed 4 decent chances when put through, but poked one wide and the rest straight into the keeper's arms.

Like Rooney of old?

I suppose you could say he got into good positions! There were also a couple of opportunities where he was just outpaced by their defenders, but the same could be said for Sanchez and Hayes too.

Mmmmmmm? I am wondering what English soccer results have to do with this ICT thread?

Trolling through countless posts about English teams and betting slips on a thread that , imho, should be solely

about ICT and the match, tactics, Manager 's performance etc is a waste of our time ans farnkly bopring.

Maybe it is just boredom on the part of the posters who cannot get access to any realtime information about he game but...should these things not be on the General Nonsense thread?

:023:

Mmmmmmm? I am wondering what English soccer results have to do with this ICT thread?

Trolling through countless posts about English teams and betting slips on a thread that , imho, should be solely

about ICT and the match, tactics, Manager 's performance etc is a waste of our time ans farnkly bopring.

Maybe it is just boredom on the part of the posters who cannot get access to any realtime information about he game but...should these things not be on the General Nonsense thread?

:icon_ganja:

:023: :( :( I agree i'm no interested in how the English teams are doing

Strictly ICT or go to another thread !!!!

Edited by Fanoffooty