Official Club Website

finmack

Guest Mahonio

If a deal has been done - tell the fans, don't wait until the papers publish it.

The website will be updated shortley after midnight ONCE ALL DEALS CONCERNING ICT, OR POSSIBLE DEALS CONCERNING ICT HAVE BEEN COMPLETED

Do you know something and are you one of my bebo friends because if you are i think i know who you are?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a deal has been done - tell the fans, don't wait until the papers publish it.

The website will be updated shortley after midnight ONCE ALL DEALS CONCERNING ICT, OR POSSIBLE DEALS CONCERNING ICT HAVE BEEN COMPLETED

Do you know something and are you one of my bebo friends because if you are i think i know who you are?

I know were in negotations with 2 players but if they sign on the dotted line thats a different story, i have bebo but dont have a clue if your on my friends or not

Guest Mahonio

I know were in negotations with 2 players but if they sign on the dotted line thats a different story, i have bebo but dont have a clue if your on my friends or not

I am called ShaunM on bebo if that helps you but i am sure you are either Bethh or Alan Mair, correct me if i am wrong and KEEP ME/US POSTED regarding bit in bold ok :lol: B)

I am called ShaunM on bebo if that helps you but i am sure you are either Bethh or Alan Mair, correct me if i am wrong and KEEP ME/US POSTED regarding bit in bold ok :lol: B)

I am none of them sorry

Guest Mahonio

Do you ken what happened or not because i hope we did sign them?

I believe the club the will update the club website when ALL business is done

And when will that be, as Hamilton know it's done.

There is a few clubs today who only update there websites when they have done all there business

And there are a few who recently dont update theirs with football news in a timely fashion at all.

I know you are only trying to stick up for the club but as someone who has always tried to post positively about some of the stuff on there and the job that is done by a single person, I am finding it harder and harder to do that. Today is one of the 3 or 4 days of the season when hundreds of folk will be hitting the site looking for information. No information = no return visit.

2AM your time.

post-2-1265075951_thumb.png

its so f'n amateurish its ridiculous.

even if there is no club news why on earth don't we have some kind of regular thing with interviews with players. i mean that's not hard to set up and it's not like the players are gonna tell you tae feck awf and not answer a couple of questions about upcoming games or what not when it is for their own fans. having worked for highlandleague.net i know for a fact this is not a difficult thing to do..

And its not just the lack of stories or updates that gets me its stupid things like 'Tue 23 19:45 H Livingston SFL1' being in the fixtures and the like...

Oh and PS well done. i was well and truly rick roll'd there..

Doesn't look like it. Don't wait for the official site though, Barry Robson just gone out on loan to Forfar according to there.

Bully and still work in progress on Duff.. If the Dons let him go we can still pick him up, thats the rumours.

Bully and still work in progress on Duff.. If the Dons let him go we can still pick him up, thats the rumours.

I think we are allowed to sign anyone that has been released from their club although i've got a sneaky suspicion Partick will pip us on signing Duff.

8.50AM on the ICT website and still no news about Dougie leaving.

Doesn't look like it. Don't wait for the official site though, Barry Robson just gone out on loan to Forfar according to there.

Very much doubt we'll be seeing Duff back here , did he not site the commute from Aberdeen as a reason for returning to Pittodrie ?