FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Stuart Duff

caleyrule

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

He did well during his month here and i think he enjoyed it here as well. He would be a good utility player to have in the team and on a free i'd happily have him back.

From speaking to him, he thoroughly enjoyed his time here and didn't actually want to go back to Aberdeen after his loan spell finished.

Also thought he did a more than decent job whilst here, not easy to slot into a totally alien setup and hit the ground running, but he managed it.

The question is, how would we use him, and does he offer anything more than what we have already?

P.S. Going to move this to non-ict as there's no actual basis for rumour in this, purely whether or not we should be showing an interest.

Have heard Butcher was trying to tie up loose ends for Duff on Saturday. Source is pretty reliable so I would this to be confirmed in the next couple of days if he decides to sign

I'd be happy enough with his signature. A solid player with SPL experience who can play in centre midfield or right back; a better Dan Stratford if you will...

Have heard Butcher was trying to tie up loose ends for Duff on Saturday. Source is pretty reliable so I would this to be confirmed in the next couple of days if he decides to sign

Looks like this should be back in the Rumour Mill!