FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

McBain Contract

Harry Chibber

How can you judge Morgan on one reseve game. Did you see the Hibs or Celtic reserve games, obviously not. He is playing well.

He ended last season well and his face just hasn't fitted this season. He's needs first team football to make him sharp and from what I've seen there's not a lot keeping him out.

Guest Father Ted

I.C.T. are going to be a laughing stock shortly. They should rename us Geriatrics United

Advert should read - Footballers wanted, no ball skills required, oh sorry, must be able to lump it up the park and must be over thirty. Zimmers will be provided.

Get a grip Charlie, you need to be a bit more forward thinking.

I.C.T. are going to be a laughing stock shortly. They should rename us Geriatrics United

Advert should read - Footballers wanted, no ball skills required, oh sorry, must be able to lump it up the park and must be over thirty. Zimmers will be provided.

Ehhhh.. think you are a laughing stock Ted, of the team last saturday we had 3 players over 30, Roy30, Dods 31, and Barry 36, who is playing very well in case you hadn't noticed, and with Black and Rankin in midfield we have a pretty skillfull, slick midfield.

So away back to yer Island and tend to the garden there's a good old duffer.

quote from father Ted

What a load of codswallop. We have a squad of 24 players and four of them are over 30. Gollie, Barry, Roy McB and Garry McS. Those four bring needed experience and stability so are a necessary part of the team.