FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Barrowman - shut yer pus !

Scotty

Before the 2nd Div with County he played 50 games, for 7 different clubs and scored 3 goals...

At County, in the 2nd division of the SFL, he got 24 out of 33

At ICT, he was more consistent with his entire career, i.e. awful, which is actually, what he is. He will be a sub anyway? May not get the chance to boo him!

He is away down the Phil McGuire road

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Before the 2nd Div with County he played 50 games, for 7 different clubs and scored 3 goals...

At County, in the 2nd division of the SFL, he got 24 out of 33

At ICT, he was more consistent with his entire career, i.e. awful, which is actually, what he is. He will be a sub anyway? May not get the chance to boo him!

He is away down the Phil McGuire road

Suprisingly he actually starts for County. He has actually started to put in some half arsed efforts aswell apparantly, which again is surprising.

Edit: After that, Barrowman hat-rick tonight.

Edited by Iain

At Walsall: made his debut in a 5?0 defeat to Brentford, gave away a penalty in this game with a bizarre handball

At Sheff Wed: made his debut against Sheffield Wednesday, coming on as a substitute in a 2?1 home loss. He walked out on the club after another substitute appearance.

At ICT: Took the money, and was rubbish, Butcher saw how bad he was and got rid, and now likes to have a wee cry to the courier

At Ross County: Refused a contract extension, before sneaking back in like a rat, to open arms as would be expected, once a "#$% always a &*?!

Has had 9 clubs, and i'd dare say 8 were glad to be shot of him...

Actually...ad love to see Brewster get pelters too. After all....he drove the club backwards. Unfortunatley....our reserved support wont set about him....coz its not "The Highland Way"

You havn't been to any of the games at Victoria park then.

Eh...yes..I have been..I take it you refer to the inaudible half hearted efforts of a dozen or so teenagers? Not exactly what i was thinking about!!

Edited by SMEE

Actually...ad love to see Brewster get pelters too. After all....he drove the club backwards. Unfortunatley....our reserved support wont set about him....coz its not "The Highland Way"

You havn't been to any of the games at Victoria park then.

Eh...yes..I have been..I take it you refer to the inaudible half hearted efforts of a dozen or so teenagers? Not exactly what i was thinking about!!

I'm looking forward to you leading some audible efforts then :( Let the ***** know what everyone thinks of him.

Take it you were never in the Howden End pre merger ?

Au Contraire DC.....I was at MOST home games from 1980 onwards. I was one of 70 odd hardy souls (record low attendance for INverness Caledonian FC) that once attended a midweek game against Lossiemouth or some such footballing power, deep in mid winter, when Caley were really p1sh! I wonder how many on here can say that!!

Edited by SMEE

Take it you were never in the Howden End pre merger ?

Au Contraire DC.....I was at MOST home games from 1980 onwards. I was one of 70 odd hardy souls (record low attendance for INverness Caledonian FC) that once attended a midweek game against Lossiemouth or some such footballing power, deep in mid winter, when Caley were really p1sh! I wonder how many on here can say that!!

I would have been there.

Ooops...I seem to have pressed the wrong link, I thought this was a thread about Barrowman!!!

Silly bugger.

Lets hope he hasn't got a leg to walk on after tonight, same goes for the other 9 of of them. Michael will be fine, he has big ears.

I wouldn't waste my breath on him and made a point of not jeering him or booing him when he 'played' for us. I didn't boo or jeer at him when he's been playing for county. I don't see the point in spurring him on to perform against us. For the record; I thought he never got a decent run to get match fit and score goals for us.

I think my favourite line from his interview was when he said something along the lines of 'they are booing me because they obviously see me as a threat' :(

So that's Barrowman even more likely to score now!

Hardly! I have every confidence that the defence can keep this imposter of a "footballer" quiet for the duration of the game tonight - Provided that Bulvitis isn't playing.

Hardly! I have every confidence that the defence can keep this imposter of a "footballer" quiet for the duration of the game tonight - Provided that Bulvitis isn't playing.

Text me updates?

a pretty ineffective player outside the box but put the ball at his feet or on his head in the box and he'll hit the target.

how good he would've been at ICT we'll never know as he was always played the wrong way.

A good player - one with natural ability and a decent work ethic - would ADAPT his game not expect the team to adapt theirs !

All through my working life things have changed constantly .... technology, rules, methods, the way a manager or director wants things done etc .... and each and every time I have to try and adapt my methods to make sure I can be as good as I can be rather than expect others to change theirs.

I don't think that's always the case. Some managers tactics just don't work for certain players. As we all know, Brew loved the long ball game, would a wee 5"2 striker (no matter how good he was), be effective as a target man for the long ball game? I don't think so. That's not to say that Barrowman couldn't have put more effort in. The last time I saw him play a couple of weeks ago, I think I could've put more effort in than he did.

Sitting here miles away and am amazed that an ex player is getting coverage.. He has gone, what he did/ do / didnt do is past.

again down to the press for bringing this story up//

thought lets ignore the press... Simple...