FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

1ST DIVISION CUP

12th Man

we havent technically won it yet ... so if Dundee win in midweek we wont go into the Ayr game as champs and therefore I wouldnt expect to see us presented with the trophy. I really hope that the SFL look to the Dundee game for presentation of the trophy (after we win the Ayr game).

we havent technically won it yet ... so if Dundee win in midweek we wont go into the Ayr game as champs and therefore I wouldnt expect to see us presented with the trophy. I really hope that the SFL look to the Dundee game for presentation of the trophy (after we win the Ayr game).

So its in the hands of the SFL to decide if the cup is going to travel down to AYR, as no one else can win it on Saturday. I personally would rather it was in Inverness.

I can see them doing it at Ayr if Dundee dont win in midweek ... they may figure this is less of a security risk .... at the TCS we would be getting a trophy that the opposition and their fans thought would be theirs and the possibility of tension or trouble might be heightened .....

having said that .... it HAS to be done at the TCS as far as I am concerned

.... at the TCS we would be getting a trophy that the opposition and their fans thought would be theirs

Yes, but I'm sure the Dundee fans would love to see what the First Division trophy looks like!

:clapping04: :bluesbros: , Don't give them any ideas Scotty I don't want the lazy ness factor to kick in either, where Ayr is closer than Inverness for the people presenting the cup,

Dundee fans have had a couple of month now to realise that they weren't going to win the league, so I wouldn't expect any hassle, besides how many will actually turn up.

Even if the SFL were stupid enough to present the cup at Ayr, surely the club would want to show it of at the Dundee game. The home fans deserve to see the team with the trophy.

The only problem then would be the powers that be at Highland Constabulary. I feel a health and safety statement comming on.

the plod would not agree to the south stand being segregated remember the first game at the stadium when we were in the spl against dunfermline they refused to do it then so no chance in such a high stakes game. I agree it should be presented at the stadium and it has been done before infront of 6000 plus fans so don't see why not now.

It'll be presented in Inverness in front of the home fans :lol:

Wonder how many Dundee fans will come up :lol:

Did you find your Season ticket Miss ICT ?

Yes :lol:

thanks.

Soo happy I did cause if I didn't we would have lost!

i think we should give the tickets to Dundee and however many aren't sold become home seats. I can't imagine there being many dundee fans who'll want to come up.

The police won't segregate the stand they don't have enough plod to do it.