FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Small Positives about getting promoted

Soma

What little things are you looking forward to about next year apart from the games?

Im pleased that we're going to be back in FIFA and also i can put my premierleague inverness sticker back on my window :blush:

• Disagree 1

HUGE boost is media coverage for overseas listeners !!!!

.... being able to reinstate the banter between Celtic, Rangers, Hearts, Hibs and St Johnstone fans I know within the Toronto FC supporters groups

HUGE boost is media coverage for overseas listeners !!!!

What he said. Wearing an ICT t-shirt in an ex-pat Irish bar with Sky showing us v OF is a great hobby to have.

Mind you, other than that, I'm struggling to think of much else.

Looking forward to televised matches that are NOT in Gaelic, and having a place on a Scottish football highlights program (still cant believe there isn't a division one program).

Oh and of course outing the OF supporters in the North Stand!

Edited by Wyness13

Being able to play as Caley again on FIFA 11. I've missed it terribly in FIFA 10, just not the same. :lol:

Squad numbers and names back on the shirts. I've hated the lack of players' names on the back of the shirts this season, looks so unprofessional and amateurish.

Tynecastle. Always have some good craic with Hearts fans in Diggers.

More media coverage. Soccer Saturday have properly covered more SPL games this season, actually having pundits at the games like they do for Premier League and Championship games.

Johnny Hayes will tear Theo Walcott apart for pace and skill :lol:

Pretty sure Adam's finishing will top his English cousin Wayne's too.

FIFA! Hayes,rooney and foran might all be 2 star players :D

Wyness13, you and your dad will have to wear your Ireland tops when we play Rangers so we can out the Rangers "fans" sitting in the north stand. I really hope the club take a much harsher line on this during this coming season and chuck out anyone in the stadium sitting in the wrong section.

Looking forward to televised matches that are NOT in Gaelic, and having a place on a Scottish football highlights program (still cant believe there isn't a division one program).

Oh and of course outing the OF supporters in the North Stand!

Getting to see ICT on the big screen over here (Brisbane) on Setanta, rather than just the web highlights.

Haha! They'll definitely be getting worn for the Rangers games! Anything to antagonise the undercover huns!

Wyness13, you and your dad will have to wear your Ireland tops when we play Rangers so we can out the Rangers "fans" sitting in the north stand. I really hope the club take a much harsher line on this during this coming season and chuck out anyone in the stadium sitting in the wrong section.

i'd continue the theme of more 'home' away games.

the mugshots on football manager..

getting relegated so we can go and laugh at Dundee and County again as we beat them to another league title...

Edited by ubern

Guest Mahonio

Transfers- More players will want to play in SPL rather than 1st

Coverage- We will have live radio commentary and also be on Sportscene and Sky Sports News as they started showing SPL goals.

There is a lot more IMHO but i can't be bothered listing them :lol: :P