ST Mirren v ICT ticket prices

maimie

Information on St Mirren game....

Adults £20

Concessions (under 16 and over 60’s) £13

Family Ticket: £30 (1 adult and 1 child) plus £10 for each additional child

There are no student prices.

This game is pay at the gate.

St Mirren are not participating in the under 12 passport scheme.

any chance of a sticky Admin please???

seeing as it's you - sorted, Gringo

Alas I am no longer a student so it won't apply for me but there was a bit of an issue with Dunfermline over something similar and I wondered if anyone knew why this kind of thing happens?  :angry04:

This could have been my first away game of the season, but I see that they are not participating in the under 12 passport scheme.  Makes a big difference to a family day out. 

This could have been my first away game of the season, but I see that they are not participating in the under 12 passport scheme.  Makes a big difference to a family day out. 

Yes it does make a difference do we accept under 12 passports for every other team in the league when they play at ICT?

Yes it does make a difference do we accept under 12 passports for every other team in the league when they play at ICT?

Yes we do.  You either participate or you don't.  As St Mirren don't participate in the scheme their season ticket holders won't have passports.  We do participate (as do most other clubs) so the kids get passports and we have to honour them.  (some restrictions do apply as we couldn't accomodate everyone at some of the bigger games)

What stand do we get?

And why are there no student gates when the St. Mirren website clearly says that there are?

http://www.saintmirren.net/content/members...prices06-07.php

Actually - why are there student prices for home fans but not away fans?

Falkirk are the same, but they didn't reply to my email when I challenged them about it. When I was at Love St earlier on this season again, no student tickets. Fair enough if they don't do them at all but to differentiate between the home and away fans is very annoying. Incidentally, on the order form I got from Pittodrie about the game next month it doesn't have concessions as students, is that because ICT haven't told Pittodrie that they do them? I'll be ordering one anyway. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Found it rather interesting that we managed to get Student tickets after all at St Mirren.

Ooh ya cheapskate! AFC said no student tickets and I'm sure that I checked the St Mirren website too...never mind, I have my £15 ticket for Monday. :001: