FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Matchday Thread: ICT -V- Queens Park

Scotty

Being a skinny wee thing doesn't seem to do Messi much harm so Ross can have some hope.....I suppose opinions are always going to be divided, but picking on people? nah, we'll not do that, well not unless your names Barrowman.

from the rumours i hear Grant is to too seriously injured.. four stitches in his foot after some clown stepped on it

Which one ? Bennett or Sutherland

So let me get this right. Your saying that Grant Munro calls his feet "Bennett" and "Sutherland"?

Edited by mainstander

from the rumours i hear Grant is to too seriously injured.. four stitches in his foot after some clown stepped on it

So let me get this right. Your saying that Grant Munro calls his feet "Bennett" and "Sutherland"?

think he owuld be refering to the clowns as opposed to grants feet though with IHE i could be wrong

They would probably be both his feckin rite in that case. Only good for standing on.

George Besat was a wee thing as well but his skill was m,esmerising. :_fart:

Who he?

Georgie Besat was the famous footballer from old, The only one who could match him was Oliver Reed.

Who did Oliver Reed play for then?? was it man city?

Was Innes pulled for back-chatting TB?

When Butcher instructed him to pull back to defend he definately objected and shouted something at TB!

He was substituted very shortly after that and had only been on the pitch for 10 - 15 minutes.

neksor

There was a loud bang when he got back to the bench, I think he was unhappy at being pulled and his injury is a face saving exercise.

Having said that I am delighted to see that the team are getting a bit of grit and passion in them before the season proper kicks off. Happy days. :_header: