FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Where are they now?

Yngwie

I was curious as to what happened to the various players who Terry decided he didn't want. Here's what I've found.

Recent Trialists

Callum Morris (ex-Newcastle and Ireland U21 defender) - Blyth Spartans

Darren Lough (left back, ex-Newcastle) - Ashington AFC

Andy Milne (ex-Leeds) - signed for Barrow, but soon got loaned out to Gainsborough Trinity

Samuel Oji - still unattached as far as I can see. He was the one who seemed very injury prone, and never featured for us in any friendlies.

Gary Mackay Steven - still unattached as far as I can see. He was the other one who seemed very injury prone.

Players Released

Dan Stratford - Hereford (League 2)

Robert Eagle - Grimsby (Conference)

Nauris Bulvitis - FK Ventspils (Latvia)

Jamie Duff - Elgin

Lionel Djebi-Zadi - no idea. I suspect he's playing non-league somewhere in France.

Andrew Barrowman - gave up on football altogether

Feel free to correct or add to this, or to go back further than last season.

All in all though, I don't think Terry will be losing any sleep that he let a star slip through his hands.

• Agree 1

How muchtime do you have spare mun?

Anyway Lionel has got a temporary passport from the UK and is in training for the commonwealth games as a javelin chucker, heard the organisers have extended and raised the nets.

Barrowman has returned to Dungwell where he has a part time job fixing wheelie bins and packing grass into caravan tyres.

So instead of lining up for us against Fleetwood in August, Eagle was starting for Grimsby against Fleetwood at the weekend and being subbed at HT.

Another bit of useless trivia is that Eagle went on trial in the summer with Leyton Orient, along with Darren Lough and Kenny Gillet.

It's worse than that mate, I'm googling Phil McGuire!

I was sure I read that Mcguire was playing for Formartine Utd for free before he took up a coaching/playing job in America. Going by wiki though after Formartine he then moved on to Arbroath untill the end of last season and is now with no club!

I thought Richie Hart signed for a swedish club but it says on Wikipedia he plays for Hibernians in Malta?

Steve Paterson at Huntly has managed 7 points from his first 9 available since joining.

Quite keen to see Peles huntly v clach in march.

Some of ICT's ex-goalies seem to have disappeared completely. Whatever happened to Nicky Walker, Ally Ridgers, Andy McNulty and Johnathon Smith? And most of all, whatever happened to Zibi?!

After completing loan spells at Gretna and Inverness, Malkowski was released by Hibernian on 1 September 2008. He has since returned to Poland to continue playing his football at a lower level, with OKS 1945 Olsztyn, his first senior club.

It then states that he has moved onto Korona Kielce where he has played 21 times since 2009.

Some of ICT's ex-goalies seem to have disappeared completely. Whatever happened to Nicky Walker, Ally Ridgers, Andy McNulty and Johnathon Smith? And most of all, whatever happened to Zibi?!

Walker - retired from football to help run the family business

Ridgers - Nairn County

McNulty - Was at Elgin until end of last season but not there now. ???

Smith - no information after leaving ICT.

Zibi - went to OKS 1945 Olsztyn (Poland) but now at Korona Kielce (Poland)

Ridgers - Nairn County

I was just reading that myself and noticed that Nairn had given David Hannah the ex Dundee Utd and Celtic player a debut last month.

Ridgers - Nairn County

Walker's shortbread. (very nice!)

Ridgers - Nairn County

Come to think of it, I'm sure I read somewhere that Smith went to college in America after leaving ICT. Where he went there, I don't know, what he's doing now, I don't know, and if he carried on playing football there, I really have no idea.