Darren MacKintosh

Scotty

Some of you may be aware of this, although many may not, but Darren MacKintosh, the club's commercial manager who stepped into Mike Smith's shoes when he left is leaving the club at the end of this week.

Personally, I would like to thank Darren for all he has done at ICT over the last 3? years at the club and wish him well for the future. I have worked with many people at the club over the years, both in person and via email and Darren was truly one of the easier ones to work with. Not afraid to try something out, not afraid to listen to ideas that didnt come from the "inner circle", and not afraid to try and get things done for the benefit of the club. I hope his replacement can be as open to the ideas and opinions of fans and "outsiders" as he was.

After speaking with him on email earlier today he has also asked me if I would post a "thank you" on his behalf directed towards the fans of the club. He went on to say that "I did my best and am sure many of them (fans) understand it?s a pretty tough job".

Good luck in your future endeavours Darren.

I'm not sure how much Darren was involved with the creation of the new Sports Bar - but assuming he was, I would like to thank him for that first class facility, and would suggest he is leaving TCS in a much better state and heart, than it was in when he took over from Mike Smith.

Good luck and best wishes for the future.

A vacancy for the post of Commercial manager was a bit of a cryptic clue that there were going to be changes ahead.

Apparently his departure was to do with failing to return a waterproof jacket left at the ICT v Peterhead match. :tongueincheek:

Ive been at hospitality a couple of times and I would say hes a great people person, in the social club after the game he brought over to our table a couple of bags of chips for us well bevvied up football fans and thats even going to hospitality with some united supporters,

I wish him well and assume he is looking for a greater challenge in life.

A vacancy for the post of Commercial manager was a bit of a cryptic clue that there were going to be changes ahead.

Apparently his departure was to do with failing to return a waterproof jacket left at the ICT v Peterhead match. :tongueincheek:

Ive been at hospitality a couple of times and I would say hes a great people person, in the social club after the game he brought over to our table a couple of bags of chips for us well bevvied up football fans and thats even going to hospitality with some united supporters,

I wish him well and assume he is looking for a greater challenge in life.

Where do I apply? :rolleyes: