FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT V Falkirk (matchday thread)

Scotty

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can listen to most matches each week. Its only certain teams whose coverage is blacked out - those with their own media arrangements - and if we play them, its not available outside UK.

I believe that Celtic, Rangers, Hearts, Hibs & Aberdeen are the clubs whose games are NOT available outside UK unless you buy the coverage on TV (Setanta) or on the club's website (audio)

Sounds like exactly what I saw last week.  3 passes within the defence, humped up the park, ball comes back.

Although they have just said on the commentary that the announcer was at it again.

"And finally from Pittodrie, Aberdeen 1 - Basement boys 0."

Think that's a bit childish to be honest.  OK, so Dundee Utd took our manager, but there is no need to feel bitter about it for life, and start to detest a club that we didn't really have any history with beforehand.

****....2-0.  Stokes with a second..Latapy created.

It is what I was trying to say after the Rangers match, and I got shouted down for.  The team doesn't seem to have any movement or passing.  All we do is hump the ball up the park and hope for the best, and we have been caught out.

Get Zander Sutherland on and get him running at players and using his pace to take on people.  Charlie also doesn't make subs, he only does it when we need to, and it seems that Richie Hart is going to be coming on.

Charlie has done a good job, but he still needs to improve.

I don't think it is a good sub...ooh Dougal has just ruled out a goal to give us a freekick.  I say get Sutherland on and see what he can do.  We are 2-0 down.  It's going to be hard to get something out of this, so get the young lad on running at the defences.  He is quick, and unafraid...what harm can it do?